SANTA CLAUS, IN—–Fourteen employees at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari were recently honored for their many years of service with the world’s first theme park.
“Each year, we present Service Awards to employees who have been with our park family for multiples of five years,” says Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari president Matt Eckert. “This year’s honorees represent more than two centuries of service. It’s this core of longtime staff members that helps to make the transition smooth each spring as our employee numbers swell from 90 to more than 2,200—we’re very fortunate to have them on our team.”
The Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari Service Award recipients are:
• Rick Emmons, Graphic Artist, 40 years – Ferdinand, Ind.
• Steve Meunier, Director of Development, 30 years – Lamar
• Richard Schwartz, Carpenter, 30 years – Troy
• Brandon Berg, Director of Guest Services, 20 years – Ferdinand
• Dee Ann Woolems, Accounting Manager, 20 years – Santa Claus
• Matt Eckert, President/CEO, 15 years – Schnellville
• Roger Libbert, Painter, 10 years – Ferdinand
• Jennifer Rich, Attractions Manager, 10 years – Santa Claus
• Kyle Bohnenkemper, Graphic Artist, 10 years – Jasper
• Cathy Greubel, Director of Park Services, 5 years – Tell City
• Alison Montee, Vice President of Shared Services, 5 years – Jasper
• Casey Cambron, IT Technician, 5 years – Ferdinand
• Ross Weyer, Lead Groundskeeper, 5 years – Birdseye
• Jon Strogner, Carpenter, 5 years – Owensboro, Ky.
Holiday World opens for its 70th season on April 23. For more information about the parks and job opportunities, visit HolidayWorld.com or call 1-877-463-2645.
Back row, from left: Cathy Greubel, Jon Strogner, Ross Weyer, Alison Montee, Matt Eckert, Casey Cambron, Jennifer Rich
Front row, from left: Roger Libbert, Dee Ann Woolems, Steve Meunier, Rick Emmons, Richard Schwartz, Brandon Berg, Kyle Bohnenkemper
Released: December 21, 2015
Media Contact: Paula Werne, firstname.lastname@example.org