Congratulations to Casey J. from Breese, Illinios, who was chosen at random to win two nights in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin, plus four tickets to Holiday World. Thanks to all who entered – and for all the great advice about how to conquer cabin fever!
How’s the weather forecast looking in your neck of the woods?
We’re under a “winter storm warning” tonight, and although there’s nothing to show for it just yet, let’s honor Edgar Allan Poe’s birthday by showing you another storm’s “after” shot of the Raven station:
If you don’t already have Cabin Fever, you just might catch it soon, so here’s a Cabin Fever Sweepstakes to enter, with a heart-warming prize of two nights in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin at Lake Rudolph plus four tickets for your visit to Holiday World.
Please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this sweepstakes, and visiting us on our Facebook page. If you win (sorry, I know, everyone’s still #PowerballBitter), please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin reservation at Lake Rudolph; also, the dates the cabin may be reserved for are April 29 – May 26 and May 30 – June 9, 2016.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us your best cure for Cabin Fever. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter? Of course you are: Simply enter our sweepstakes here from a mobile device; or if you’re using an immobile device, enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 1pm CST.
Stay safe and warm – and remember, winter won’t last forever!
We love Holiday world and drive 4 hrs to come every year! A free trip would sure be nice! Thanks!
Winning a stay would warm the hearts of my grandchildren !!
This park is the BEST. I had a great time there with my grandkids and would love to win a trip to do it again !!!
Organizing and cleaning the house
Pick me, Pick me!! 🙂
Never stayed in a cabin before. We want the chance to do so this summer!
According to my kiddo, Hot Chocolate, YouTube, movies and popcorn.
Would love to take my family back to lake Rudolph for some family fun!
We have visited Lake Rudolph once before during the Halloween Weekends and had a great time. We’d love to visit during the warmer months as well and see what all there is to offer. This is a great park!
Love spending time at Holiday World & Lake Rudolph!
Catching up on TV shows we’ve DVR’d
would love to win
My kids love it at holiday world but can’t go hardly ever too much for us to go a free Tripp be great
I was wanting the price to the cabins but id like to be picked for this I’ve had fun going with my parents as a kid but now I’d love to take my daughter on her first holiday world trip
Our Can Fever sweepstakes has ended, but you can get more information on Cabin rental prices by visiting Lake Rudolph’s website at: https://www.lakerudolph.com/