Congratulations to Kris T., from Gosport, Indiana, whose entry was chosen at random. She and her family will enjoy two nights in a Holiday Cottage at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort plus a day for four at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari!
Thanks to all who entered!
By the way, how many light bulbs did Tom change on Star Spangled Carousel? The total was 1,326.
How many Holiday World Maintenance Technicians does it take to change a …
The real question today is: How many light bulbs does Tom need to change to convert our Star Spangled Carousel to all LED lights?
Fans of our carousel may notice more than just the new lights this season; in honor of our State’s bicentennial this year, one of the horses received a new paint job and a new flag:
And as we check out the other side of our Hoosier Horse, we see another nod to 200 years ago:
… for it was also in 1816 that the Lincoln family moved to Indiana (just four miles from where our park exists today). Abraham grew up here, from the ages of seven to 21.
Back to modern day and modern lighting, let’s have a sweepstakes!
We’ll have one winner – chosen at random – who will receive a fun getaway including two nights in a Holiday Cottage at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort plus four tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari.
First, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and not have won tickets from us over the past six months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this sweepstakes, and visiting us on our Facebook page. If you win, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your Holiday Cottage reservation to Lake Rudolph; also, here are the available dates the cottage may be reserved for: April 29 – May 26 and May 30 – June 9, 2016.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply guess how many lights are on our Star Spangled Carousel. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.) Don’t sweat it too much, though, our winner will be chosen at random.
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter? Of course you are: Simply enter our sweepstakes here from a mobile device; or if you’re using an immobile device, enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Monday, February 22, 2016 at 2pm CST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck to all – especially Tom!