Congratulations to Debra N. from French Lick, Indiana, who wins four one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two nights in a Holiday Cottage at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort. Thanks to all who entered!
Who needs a launch date?
The temperatures are climbing and school will be out soon …
It’s time to plan a getaway to ride Thunderbird, Mammoth, Legend and more – and we’re going to make it easier for one lucky family!
We’re throwing a Thunderbird Sweepstakes, and you’re invited!
We’ll have one winner – chosen at random – who will receive a fun getaway including two nights in a Holiday Cottage at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort plus four tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari.
First, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and not have won tickets from us over the past six months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this sweepstakes, and visiting us on our Facebook page. If you win, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your Holiday Cottage reservation to Lake Rudolph; also, here are the available dates the cottage may be reserved for: May 20-26 and May 30 – June 9, 2016.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, tell us which is your favorite seat on Thunderbird. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.) Our winner will be chosen at random.
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter? Of course you are: Simply enter our sweepstakes here from a mobile device; or if you’re using an immobile device, enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 10:30am CDT. Good luck to all!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Planning to visit by May 30? Save up to $12 on e-tickets to be used by May 30 – available online-only!
My family and I LOVE Holiday World!
Haven’t been before but love to ride once in the front and then go again in the back!
The greatest coasters anywhere and such a nice clean park as well.
We love Holiday World! Summer is not complete without a family trip there.
the very front on the left it brings so much excitement
Please let me win, I’ve loved holiday world since I was a kid. My dad used to take us there, it was one of his favorite places. He passed away in January this year and would great to be able to go there and take my kids for their first time in honor of his memory.
The front is my favorite!
Love holiday world!!!
love holiday world
I’ve never ridden Thunderbird, but the back seat is always good.
The free one!
The front seat is always the best!
Love Holiday World! Wish I could visit more often.
Any seat is fine with me
The front is always the best seat! Can’t wait to ride!
Love Holiday world my kids have a fun time and never wants to leave. It’s a great place
I need a get away!! This would be a favorite mini-vacation (ties with favorite all time vacation – visit to momma’s house 🙂
Anywhere in the front row of the Thunderbird is the place to be… but you know what? ANY seat on the Thunderbird is pretty darn great! What a fantastic addition to Holiday World!! (I lost track of the number of times I rode it on a drizzly Saturday during the Halloween Weekends last year!)
Would love to ride towards the back!!
Would LOVE to come visit this summer. Hear nothing but amazing reviews!
I haven’t been to Holiday World since my son was a baby. He’s 11 now and loves to visit Holiday World. I keep telling him that someday we will stay the night and go 2 days in a row. We would love to sit towards the front of this ride!
I love the middle seat on Thunderbird!!!!
I love the Thunderbird (my first car too)! My favorite seat is the front obviously, on the left side.
Can’t wait to visit
The front of course
Best sweepstakes ever!
I loved the Thunderbird! Loved the front seat the best– had the best adrenaline rush!
Looking forward to attending the world’s FRIENDLIEST, CLEANEST,& FUNNEST Park ever!!
I would love to win!
Would love to win for my kids we’ve never been but heard great things. Thanks for the opportunity 🙂
I need to win so I can accurately tell you my favorite seat 🙂