Congratulations to our winner, Joe C., of Lebanon, Kentucky, who receives two one-day tickets plus a Quick Access Pass. Thanks to all who entered!
With apologies to the Brothers Grimm: Mirror, mirror on the wall – which is the longest water coaster of all?
Sometimes you already know the answer, but it’s still nice when the Mirror (or in this case, Guinness) tells you the answer.
That’s right: The Guinness World Record folks just confirmed that the World’s Longest Water Coaster is … Mammoth!
Let’s celebrate with a sweepstakes!
Enter below and you could win two one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, plus we’ll throw in a Quick Access Pass so you can march yourself up the front of the line at Mammoth when you visit.
Here’s how to enter:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter this giveaway.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari (and our immediate family members) are not eligible to enter.
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this sweepstakes, and visiting us on our Facebook pages. The winner – chosen at random – will be emailed shortly after 1:30pm CDT on June 2.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us if you prefer facing forward, backwards, or sideways when riding Mammoth. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
- By entering our contest, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email.
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter? Good luck to all!
Are you planning to join us this holiday weekend? If you visit now through May 30, be sure to purchase Summer Kickoff e-tickets from our website and you’ll save up to $12 per ticket.
See you soon!