In today’s podcast episode, there are a lot of graphics. Knowing that our listeners would be wondering what we’re talking about, I kept promising to post the photos.
First, here’s the podcast:
And here are the illustrations (I hope I caught them all – I’m sure you’ll let me know if I didn’t). We hope you enjoy listening as you scroll through this rather jumbled mix of photos and tweets:
We talked about the European Coaster Club’s visit:
— Holiday World (@HolidayWorld) June 11, 2016
Friday Night Fireworks begin tonight:
We have a new contest! Here’s how to enter:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter this giveaway.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari (and our immediate family members) are not eligible to enter.
- During this podcast episode (#010), you will hear each member of the PodSquad talk about one of our four Cornerstones. What you need to do is keep track of which person talks about which Cornerstone (four total: Eric, Matt, Leah and Lauren). Email that list – and who said each one – to us here: email@example.com by 2:30pm on June 29, 2016 and we’ll announce the winner during our next podcast episode. One entry per email address, please. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries and will receive two one-day tickets to the park.
- By entering our contest, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email.
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Kudos to our super-safe Splashin’ Safari team!
June 21 is the First Day of Summer! Here’s how we plan to celebrate:
And what you really wanted to see – our original Holidog (remember, it was the ’80s!):
Here’s the story about our Hostess digging (literally) to find a child’s lost tooth.
And here’s Lauren and Leah’s mom, Lori, performing at Holiday World (or was it Santa Claus Land?) back in the 1980s:
As we move on to #HoWoPo feedback, here’s a look at the rocket slide from long ago:
Coolest birthday present ever!
Here’s Jon Green’s “puddle picture”:
Collector pins are available on our online HoliShop and here at the park. @CoasterCrew won “The Foot”:
— The Coaster Crew (@Coastercrew) June 5, 2016
A sign to commemorate a memorable ride:
— bwthemepark (@bwthemepark) June 4, 2016
And a meet-and-greet with @IBWIPCOM, whom we pressured to ride the grown-up coasters:
— Holiday World (@HolidayWorld) June 16, 2016
And little Kevin makes us all go “awwwww!” again:
— Alyssa W (@Akweihe) June 12, 2016
Here’s the link to the separated-at-birth photos of the WKRP GM and Abigail’s head.
Don’t forget to keep track of our Cornerstones throughout the episode and enter our contest!