In today’s podcast episode, there are a lot of graphics. Knowing that our listeners would be wondering what we’re talking about, I kept promising to post the photos.
First, here’s the podcast:
And here are the illustrations (I hope I caught them all – I’m sure you’ll let me know if I didn’t). We hope you enjoy listening as you scroll through this rather jumbled mix of photos and tweets:
Here’s where to learn more about HoliWood Nights, plus our HoliWood Night Facebook Group.
We talked about the European Coaster Club’s visit:
Hey @RealMickFoley, your old pal Martin (Count von Zuppi) says hello. @coasterclub #WishYouWereHere pic.twitter.com/BoX4Rg8D3m
— Holiday World (@HolidayWorld) June 11, 2016
Friday Night Fireworks begin tonight:
Friday Night Fireworks start tonight! pic.twitter.com/wZL5YX0k5h — Holiday World (@HolidayWorld) June 17, 2016
We have a new contest! Here’s how to enter:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter this giveaway.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari (and our immediate family members) are not eligible to enter.
- During this podcast episode (#010), you will hear each member of the PodSquad talk about one of our four Cornerstones. What you need to do is keep track of which person talks about which Cornerstone (four total: Eric, Matt, Leah and Lauren). Email that list – and who said each one – to us here: email@example.com by 2:30pm on June 29, 2016 and we’ll announce the winner during our next podcast episode. One entry per email address, please. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries and will receive two one-day tickets to the park.
- By entering our contest, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email.
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Kudos to our super-safe Splashin’ Safari team!
Congratulations to our @SplashinSafari team who received a perfect score on their safety audit today! @officialEandA pic.twitter.com/utH5ma3vA4 — Holiday World (@HolidayWorld) June 17, 2016
June 21 is the First Day of Summer! Here’s how we plan to celebrate:
And what you really wanted to see – our original Holidog (remember, it was the ’80s!):
Here’s the story about our Hostess digging (literally) to find a child’s lost tooth.
Happy #FlagDay! pic.twitter.com/XId6jSXPWH — Holiday World (@HolidayWorld) June 14, 2016
And here’s Lauren and Leah’s mom, Lori, performing at Holiday World (or was it Santa Claus Land?) back in the 1980s:
As we move on to #HoWoPo feedback, here’s a look at the rocket slide from long ago:
Coolest birthday present ever!
Here’s Jon Green’s “puddle picture”:
Well at least the rain at Holiwood Nights provided this awesome shot of @HolidayWorld‘s Thunderbird! #HoWoPo pic.twitter.com/vZvhPmrj1D — Jon Green (@JGreen_LAT) June 8, 2016
Collector pins are available on our online HoliShop and here at the park. @CoasterCrew won “The Foot”:
Something is lurking at HoliWood Nights! #HoliwoodNights #CoasterCrew #HoWoPo @HolidayWorld pic.twitter.com/SPqvtAnAsm
— The Coaster Crew (@Coastercrew) June 5, 2016
A sign to commemorate a memorable ride:
Thank you Holiday World! Such an amazing park! They even made me a sign!! #howopo pic.twitter.com/TpqdQr9rB6
— bwthemepark (@bwthemepark) June 4, 2016
And a meet-and-greet with @IBWIPCOM, whom we pressured to ride the grown-up coasters:
Our #PodSquad meets @IBWIPCOM and encourage him to ride the big coasters. #HoWoPo #NoJudging #WellMaybeJustALittle pic.twitter.com/ZVB1qveK6N
— Holiday World (@HolidayWorld) June 16, 2016
And little Kevin makes us all go “awwwww!” again:
Kevin can’t wait for his next trip to @HolidayWorld #howopo @davidweihe pic.twitter.com/cvcr4HV4fp
— Alyssa W (@Akweihe) June 12, 2016
Here’s the link to the separated-at-birth photos of the WKRP GM and Abigail’s head.
Don’t forget to keep track of our Cornerstones throughout the episode and enter our contest!
Love the feeling.of being at holiday world as the sun.sets… and knowing. We.had a great day
We love it at Holiday World
My family and I really want to come back to Holiday World and winning some tickets would help make this wish come true.
Holiday World looks like a great place to visit.
This is the best theme park bar none. If I had to choose between there and other parks I would do Holiday World. The best in the world.
Love love love Holiday World!????
Would love 2 win
I love how Holiday World always has something new every year!
Really want to go this year!
Bring on the Fireworks!!! Best around!!! :))
Free Tickets = Funtime Family Enjoyment!!!
I am planning on coming to Holiday World this Fourth of July weekend with my husband and another family and I’d love to win some free tickets!
I’ve been a faithful listener of Disney podcasts for many years and now I’m a huge fan of the Holiday World podcast. So glad I have a great show to listen to about my favorite local park. I’m 3 hours away from Santa Claus but it’s worth the drive!
Just got home from Holiday World.
We always enjoy our time at Holiday World and the kids always have a blast!
Thanks for a wonderful vacation!
Me and my fiancé want a get away that’s not that much of a drive for our newly wedded couple vacation! Me and him have been talking about going to holiday world but don’t have the money. We just got an apartment and we are getting married sometime on July 18th-22nd. (Whenever we have time) winning free tickets to holiday world and staying a weekend at lake Rudolph so we can fish! That would be fantastic!
P.s. we love to fish together! And relaxing on the lazy river!
Anything would be the best!