Another podcast day!
Here’s the ‘cast, if you’d like to listen and scroll through this post to see some illustrations of our conversations. Be sure to enter our new contest and don’t miss the promo code!
Our beautiful plaque from the American Coaster Enthusiasts:
Here ducky, ducky …
— ACEonline.org (@aceonlineorg) June 23, 2016
And a classic “wah-wah-wah” moment:
— Holiday World (@HolidayWorld) June 30, 2016
Here’s that HoliBlog post we referenced. The one about Udderly Blue Ice Cream.
We have a new contest! Here’s how to enter:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter this giveaway.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari (and our immediate family members) are not eligible to enter.
- During this podcast episode (#011), you will hear a question toward the end. Email the answer to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:30pm CDT on July 13, 2016 and we’ll announce the winner during our next podcast episode. One entry per email address, please. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries and will receive two one-day tickets to the park.
- By entering our contest, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email.
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Those free (July 1-4) 3D Fireworks Glasses we talked about? Here’s one of those freaky photos:
Continuing on, Matt is not impressed:
But Lauren is thrilled with Red, White & Blue Kettle Corn:
And The Coaster Crew continues to delight us with their tweets:
— The Coaster Crew (@Coastercrew) June 21, 2016
We hope you enjoy this podcast episode – and be sure to enter our contest by July 13!