What a week!
Guest Services Manager Angie is not only featured in an About.com article this month, she was also our Guest on today’s podcast episode.
… because Angie has some great stories.
Not only about Lost & Found but also the Holidog Inn.
Here are a few photos to help illustrate this episode.
Starting with cool, calm and collected Carrie, from WTHR-TV in Indianapolis, taking a spin on Thunderbird with Matt:
Carrie and Lauren’s gluten-free “tea party” in our 70th Birthday Plaza:
— Holiday World (@HolidayWorld) July 14, 2016
And Leah readies Carrie and Russ for a ride on Mammoth, the world’s longest water coaster:
Next, we talk through Pokemon GO or Pokemon NO (guess which the majority decided – you could win two tickets!) and how to play safely in the park.
Here’s more about that contest:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter this giveaway.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari (and our immediate family members) are not eligible to enter.
- During this podcast episode (#012), you will hear a question toward the end. Email the answer to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:30pm CDT on July 27, 2016 and we’ll announce the winner during our next podcast episode. One entry per email address, please. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries and will receive two one-day tickets to the park.
- By entering our contest, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email.
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Also in this episode, we mention our “66 Days at Sea” campaign, which wrapped up nearly two years ago. Want to revisit the Mayflower mama’s journal? She turned out to be quite the tease, as we all now know.
Feedback is always fun, especially those of a graphic nature:
And for new listeners, this is … The Foot:
— The Coaster Crew (@Coastercrew) July 4, 2016
And … who doesn’t love a big ol’ pair of swim goggles:
Thanks for listening – and don’t forget to enter our contest!