Congratulations to our winner, Larissa J. from Sellersburg, Indiana, whose name was chosen at random. Thanks to all who entered!
Anyone else freak out on a daily basis that the sun goes down before it’s even five o’clock? I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it!
Happily, we left the shortest day of the year behind us a few weeks ago and can cling to the knowledge that each days is a few minutes longer than the day before.
But still. Whether or not there’s snow on the ground, it’s safe to say we all need some relief from Cabin Fever.
And so, here’s our Cabin Fever Sweepstakes. The winner receives four one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two nights in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin next door at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort.
Before you enter, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past six months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this sweepstakes, following us on Pinterest, and visiting us on our Facebook pages. If you win, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin reservation at Lake Rudolph. Here are the dates the cabin will be available for reservation: May 1-25 and May 29-June 8, 2017.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us your best cure for Cabin Fever. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter? Simply enter our sweepstakes here from a mobile device; or if you’re on a desktop, enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Thursday, January 19, 2017, at 2:30pm CST, when we’ll choose one winner at random.
And fear not – we open for the season in just 105 days!
My family loves Holiday World ????????????????
Since I love giving gifts of tickets and season passes to grandchildren, I hope I win
As long as weather permitting we will grab the tents and sleeping bags to get the cabin feel
looking forward to taking my grandkids there!
Avoid cabin fever by having family and friends over for meals and play games!
Our family loves visiting!
The cure for cabin fever is a full day at Holiday World!!!
I love Holiday World! It’s such a unique Park! Never seen any amusement park like it! I would love to win the Cabin Fever Sweepstakes!
We want to win! Last year we visited with our 2 kids for the 1st time ever! Traveled from St. Louis, and I have to say I never want to settle for Six Flags Ever again! Holiday World is Awesome, exceptionally clean, workers are very nice, lines are reasonable with my little inpatient kids, free soda to top it off! We loved our visit but my fiance lost his job so it doesn’t look like a vacation is in our near future, sadly, unless we win tickets that is!!!
My cure for cabin fever…is getting to stay in a cabin and visit the best amusement park around! We have awesome memories from Holiday World. We would love to make some new ones.
Holiday world is a great cabin fever cure!
My cure for Cabin Fever is roller coaster season.
Avoid cabin fever by having a daily dance party. Let each member of the family choose a different song each day. One rule: Everyone must dance!
When cabin fever strikes, I enjoy learning a new craft with the kiddos! One time we learned how to finger knit. They still enjoy it, two years later!
Best cabin fever cure- a fun day at holiday world!!
Would so love this getaway with my family!
Board games cure cabin fever
Holiday World is the answer to whatever ails my family!!
Holiday Worlds sounds like a great vacation destination! I have never been to the park and I would love too! I’m a coaster enthusiast and would love to take a flight on Thunderbird!
Never have been able to afford to take our children here. Hoping we can win and enjoy it, and make awesome fun memories!
cur cabin fever by daydreaming about going to Holiday World
It would be great to stay in the cabin. Just a relaxing fun time at holiday world with the grandkids!
My best cure for cabin fever is reading a good book! When it’s snowy and cold and you’re stuck inside, curled up under a blanket, a book can take you anywhere.
We love Holiday World.
Best way to cure cabin fever is to plan your next vacation
I would love to win this entry! My kids would be ecstatic!!
Holiday World always brings our friends and family together! One of favorite summer traditions
Best cure for Cabin Fever is planning our annual Holiday World visit!
My kids and grandkids love this place
Can’t wait till 2017 season
I can’t figure this out, because in the rules of the sweepstakes it says you can enter daily up until Jan.19, 2017 but the winner of Cabin Fever sweepstakes was posted on Jan. 13, 2017 ?? That date is 6 days before entry cut off.
Sorry for the confusion – the sweepstakes was posted on 1/13/17. After the winner was confirmed following the conclusion of the sweepstakes, we added that person’s name at the top of that page. The original date for the blog post stayed the same, though.