Congratulations to our winner: Nichole C. of Clarksville, Tennessee! Thanks to all who entered – we’ll have another sweepstakes soon!
No, this is not some weird version of Rock, Paper, Scissors. Promise.
With Splashin’ Safari opening in just another week, let’s talk about coasters – and a sweepstakes.
Three types of coasters await you at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari – wood, steel and water. From Thunderbird to Voyage to Mammoth, there’s a lot of riding in store for you!
Enter our “Wood, Steel or Water” Sweepstakes and you could win!
What’s the prize? Four one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, plus two nights in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort!
Before you enter, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, answering a poll question, tweeting about this sweepstakes, following us on Pinterest, and visiting us on our Facebook pages. If you win, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin reservation at Lake Rudolph. Here are the dates the cabin will be available for reservation: May 17-25 and May 29-June 22, 2017.
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Each sponsor will distribute respective prizes.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us your favorite coaster at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari – or, if you haven’t been here before, which one you think would be your favorite. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter? Simply enter our sweepstakes here from a mobile device; or if you’re on a desktop, enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Tuesday, May 16, 2017, at 2:30pm CDT, when we’ll choose one winner at random.
Good luck to all!
Love love love Holiday World. We have went almost every year with family since I was a little girl. Now that I have a 15 year old son, I am taking him every year. Would love to win tickets
I am so thankful for a clean and fun place to take my family. Everyone is friendly there.
Never been to Holiday World and I’ve lived in Clarksville Tennessee for seven years my husband is in the military and we would love to come down and get away do you guys have anything for autistic kids unfortunately we have a daughter that is autism
Hi – We just opened a Calming Room. Please check here for more information: https://www.holidayworld.com/help-information/accessibility/#general-information Thank you.
would love to win
would love to win holiday world is the best
Always have a good time at Holiday World. My kids at I have went every year for the last 20 years. Keeps getting better every year. Steal is the best. The Thunderbird is awesome.
Always have a good time at Holiday World. My kids and I have went every year for the last 20 years. Keeps getting better every year. Steal is the best. The Thunderbird is awesome.