Congratulations to our winners, chosen at random: Tammy L. from Huntingburg, Indiana, and Jessica M. from Centerpoint, Indiana. Thanks to all who entered!
Over the next week, USA Today is running an online poll asking for voters to select the Best Attraction in Indiana.
It’s just two clicks:
… and you can vote daily!
You can also enter this sweepstakes daily … and maybe win a pair of tickets!
Before you enter, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months. Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari and Koch Development Corporation (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this contest, and visiting us on our Facebook page.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us your favorite ride or slide at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
- Tickets are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s).
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter? Simply enter our sweepstakes here from a mobile device; or if you’re on a desktop, enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Monday, August 28, 2017, at 11:00am CDT, when we’ll choose two winners at random.
We’re open weekends-only, so please check our calendar before visiting. Good luck to all!
Every ride is the best at Holiday world
Favorite Rides at Holiday World. The Voyage and The Wildebeest!
My favorite ride is the Mammoth!?.
We love the mammoth ?
My favorite roller coaster is the thunderbird it is so fun
Holiday World is the best place in Indiana to spend with your family! I would love the opportunity to spend another day in the park. My favorite part of the park is just being there with family and catching the smiles on my grandson’s faces.
It’s always my favorite theme park to go to!
Fantastic family park!!
Would love to win!
The Raven is awesome
Would love to visit!!
My favorite is either Thunderbird or the Legend.
The Voyage or the Thunderbird
Bahari Wave Pool is always our got to! We love it!
would really like to bring grandbabies here
I would love to experience holiday World I have heard many many great things
Holiday World is a great place to spend with family.
Favorite Ride? While we always make time for the Turkey Whirl, our favorite is definitely Mammoth.
Holiday World has always been my favorite theme park out of the several I’ve been to in the Heartland States of the U.S.
My favorite ride at Holiday World is the awesome Thunderbird, and I haven’t ridden it yet this year! I’m hoping to change that…. 🙂
Favorite dry ride is a toss up between Thunderbird and Voyage
I’m Going to Holiday World Again For My Birthday on Saturday August 26th 2017 With My Friends Back By Popular Demand.
Absolutely loved the thunderbird, our first trip here was this past weekend and plan on making holiday world our new vacation spot!!
Bahari Wave Pool
Holiday World is my favorite theme park! I’d love to win the tickets.
Your theme park and roller costers are amazing I would love to go here again … I love this place .!(:
LOVE love LOVE
I love Holiday World.
My favorite thing about holiday world is the roller coaster and the free drinks. I think the place it’s self is just a great environment to be in. I usually go every year but haven’t yet this year it would be nice to win free tickets so I would have to go!!
My favorite ride at Holiday World is the fabulous Thunderbird!!!
Holiday World is always my favorite theme park to go to!
My favorite ride is Otorongo!
Safari Sam’s SplashLand
Love holiday world.
My favorite ride at Holiday World is Scarecrow Scrambler!
My favorite place to visit is in southern Indiana in the small town of Santa Claus about an hours drive west of Louisville KY. Holiday World and Splashin’ Safari is a beautiful theme park with the most amazing roller coasters and water rides. I visit every year and am ak ways amazed by the friendliness and hospitality given put by the entire park’s staff and owners. Free parking, and free unlimited drinks as well as free sunscreen offered at the park is a really nice perk included with the cost of admission. The three wooden roller coasters at the park are top notch, world class thrillers and not to be missed. Raven, Legend, and Voyage are great rides as well as the newer steel Thunderbird .
The mammoth is awesome!! I also love all the roller coasters! I road The Voyage 20 times in a row! I was so lucky to have had short lines! HOLIDAY WORLD IS THE BEST AMUSEMENT PARK! IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT!!!!
My favorite ride at Holiday World is the Thunderbird – such a fantastic roller coaster! So smooth and fun…. =)