Congratulations to our winner: Diane A., from Evansville, Indiana! Thanks to all who entered!
We promised in the last podcast episode to post this video soon and build a sweepstakes around it.
Because cutting a 12-acre corn maze and recording the process with a drone is – quite simply – amazing!
Alright, so let’s get to the sweepstakes:
Before you enter, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this sweepstakes, following us on Pinterest, and visiting us on our Facebook pages.
- If you win, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your two-night Holiday Cottage reservations for September 22 and 23, 2017 at Lake Rudolph.
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Each sponsor will distribute respective prizes.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us what you think is amazing about Halloween. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter? Simply enter our sweepstakes here from a mobile device; or if you’re on a desktop, enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Monday, September 18, 2017, at 2:30pm CDT, when we’ll choose one winner at random.
Meanwhile, here’s a friendly reminder about the rest of the season’s schedule:
- Both parks are open Saturday, September 9 and 16;
- Both parks are closed to the public on Sunday, September 10 and 17;
- Happy Halloween Weekends start September 23 and run Saturdays and Sundays through October 29.
Good luck to all!