Congratulations to our two winners: Heather M. from New Albany, Indiana, and Kirsten H. from Bloomington, Indiana. How many pumpkins and gourds decorate the park this time of year? The total is 7,983! Thanks to all who entered!
Every year at this time, Holiday World transforms into one big Halloween section …
Locally grown pumpkins, gourds, corn stalks, mums and more quickly put us all into the mood for Halloween.
… because it’s time for Happy Halloween Weekends, which run Saturdays and Sundays from September 23 through October 29.
As if that’s not enough, Halloween treats – such as a Pumpkin Funnel Cake (pictured below), Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge, and Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream (really!) – take over our menus.
But let’s get back to decorative pumpkins – how many do you think we have out there?
Guess correctly (or really close) and you could win a pair of one-day tickets to Happy Halloween Weekends for this fall.
Not a good guesser? Enter anyway, as we’ll choose a second winner at random.
Before you enter, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months. Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari and Koch Development Corporation (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this contest, and visiting us on our Facebook page.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us your guess for the total number of pumpkins and gourds decorating the park. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.) Whoever guesses the correct number first (or closest if no one guesses the exact number) will win a pair of one-day Happy Halloween Weekends tickets; we’ll also choose a second winner at random.
- Tickets are for 2017 only; they’re non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s).
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter? Simply enter our sweepstakes here from a mobile device; or if you’re on a desktop, enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Monday, October 2, 2017, at 2:30pm CDT, when we’ll email our two winners.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck to all! We hope to see you enjoying Happy Halloween Weekends with us this fall!