Congratulations to our winner, Tiffany A. from West Lafayette, Indiana! Thanks to all who entered!
Who else wants to flake out after seeing the latest weather forecast?
It looks like Old Man Winter is heading back in our direction for at least a few days.
And he’s not in a good mood!
As the snowflakes swirl, let’s try to enjoy the beauty of nature while appreciating a cozy home. Then be sure to enter for a chance to win a springtime getaway!
We’ll call this our Flaked Out Sweepstakes! The winner receives four one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two nights in a Holiday Cottage next door at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort.
The Holiday Cottages are just … cute. They sleep up to seven people with two bedrooms plus a sofa sleeper, a full kitchen and bathroom, cable TV, screened-in porch, and air conditioning.
Before you enter, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list. (You may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email.)
- No purchase necessary. All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Each sponsor will distribute respective prizes.
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this sweepstakes, following us on Pinterest, and visiting us on our Facebook pages. If you win, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your Holiday Cottage reservation at Lake Rudolph. Here are the dates the cottage will be available for reservation: May 1-May 24 and May 28-June 7, 2018.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us your favorite snowy-day activity. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to get started?
Simply enter our sweepstakes here from a mobile device …
… or if you’re on a desktop, enter by using the widget, below.
And not just today – enter daily through Tuesday, January 23, 2018, at 2:30pm CST. Then we’ll choose one winner at random.
Good luck to all!
Absolutely love Holiday World, When it’s cold outside and someone is having a bonfire the kids always say it smells like Holiday World. Lol probably because you can smell the campfires at Lake Rudolph from the park! We like our lazy cold winter days under the covers watching movies and our favorite foods! Chili or soup with grilled cheese sandwiches.
I think Santa Claus IN is a great place to visit! It’s an awesome little town with lots of things to do!
My favorite snowy day activity would be taking my grandson out to play in the snow and drinking hot cocoa afterward.
Sledding, of course! We love hot cocoa after too.
Enjoy sledding if work is cancelled.
I love sledding with my kids.
On a snowy day I like to sit by the window and watch the snow come down
Love everything about this place! Can’t wait to visit again (:
Can’t wait to take my granddaughter to Holiday World for her 1st time!
My family and I have visited holiday world and splashin’ safari twice now both my children say it’s their favorite park even over Disney world. The lines are short and the concessions are cheap but most importantly this is the most fun I’ve had in years.
We are so fortunate to have a wonderful place like Holiday World in our area. We would love to visit soon.
Making snow day pancakes for my kids!
My favorite snowy time fun time is
sledding with the grandkids and making snow angels, then warming up with hot chocolate and homemade cookies!
We love making snow angels and catching snowflakes on our tongues.:) We are so fortunate to have a wonderful place like Holiday World in our area. We would love to visit when it warms up.
My favorite winter activity is anything with my family and spending time together at Holiday World.
My favorite snowy day activity is bringing in buckets of snow and dumping them in our big bathtub for the kids to play in. They use sand toys to make molds, but this past snow they made a water slide like at Holiday World for their toys to float down! Little colder than normal at Splashin Safari, but just as fun!
My favourite snowy day winter activity would be…staying warm inside reading a good book.
I prefer to stay indoors in the winter time, reading a good book.
My favorite snowy day activity is watching Christmas movie snuggled under the blanket.
Netflix, hot chocolate and lots of comfort food!
I would love to win this trip for my family!
Looking at Christmas lights in the snow.
I smell sunscreen. I’m ready to ride!
We love sledding and snowball fights!
Enjoy coming to Holiday World with my family spending all day. We have never stayed at you cabins but would love to what it’s like just 1 time. Park is very clean and tidy one of the best I been to
We love sledding and hot cocoa with extra marshmallow
I love a good day of sledding!
It would be wonderful to win and take my kids for the first time!
Spending time with my family.
Love sledding with kids down the hills
My family and I absolutely love playing in the snow! I have a two year old daughter and this year was her first year seeing snow! She loved it so much she didn’t want to come inside. She could play for hours and hours if we let her. I love seeing her so happy.
My favorite snow day activity is sledding or staying inside watching movies.
I love to cuddle up an watch Christmas movies and drink some hot chocolate ????
My favorite winter activity is binging on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon with a cozy blanket!
Would love to visit again!
My favorite snow day activity is sitting next to the fireplace, crocheting while enjoying a cup of coffee and watching my kiddos play.
We love ?? going to Holiday World
My favorite snowy day activity is watching my kids play in the snow and then making them hot cocoa. ??
My favorite snowy day activity has always been sledding with my family!
I would love to take both my kids to Holiday World!
taking snowy pictures
Drawing winter/snow scenes.