Congratulations to our winner, Nichole B. from Newburgh, Indiana! Thanks to all who entered!
Who wants to win a family getaway for Memorial Day Weekend?
We’ve partnered with our friends next door at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort and have a great prize package lined for this sweepstakes!
Why? Because summer will be here before you know it and your family deserves a great getaway!
What’s the prize?
You could win a family getaway to Santa Claus, Indiana!
The prize includes four one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari.
Our winner also receives two overnights in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin at Lake Rudolph over Memorial Day Weekend.
And that winner will be chosen at random.
Before you enter, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Also, you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog and tweeting about this sweepstakes. Earn even more entries by following us on Pinterest, and visiting our Facebook pages (we’d love it if you’d leave us a Facebook Review while you’re there!).
- If you win, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your two-night Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin reservation at Lake Rudolph. Here are the dates the cabin will be available for reservation: May 25 – 28, 2018.
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Each sponsor will distribute respective prizes.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us which roller coaster or water coaster you want to ride the most. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter?
Simply enter our sweepstakes here from a mobile device; or if you’re on a desktop, enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Monday, April 23, 2018, at 2:30pm CDT, when we’ll email our winner, chosen at random.
Opening Day is coming up on May 5. We hope to see you this season!
Voyage is my favorite coaster
I’ve been to several theme parks in Florida. Hands down Holiday World is still the cleanest park. My favorite roller coaster is the Thunderbird. My daughter has been waiting to ride it but with her height she couldn’t. She should be tall this year. So she would choose Wildebeest. My husband would choose Voyage.
I’m ready to ride the thunderbird!
We love Holiday World. I think it’s the best amusement park. Staff is friendly and the park is very clean. I love the sunscreen stations everywhere and the free drinks. Wildebeest is our favorite ride ?
I love holiday world.I bring my grandkids n niece and nephew every yr. We love the waterpark.I love the mammoth and the lazy river.
My son is graduating college my granddaughter graduating high school this would be a wonderful gift so the family could crlebrate their schiebmsntsb
Holiday World is our family favorite! We go at least twice a year, once in the summer and of course once in the fall. We always camp at Lake Rudolph. We live the amazing water park and the Thunderbird is our all time fave roller coaster!
Ready to come visit.
I love holiday world ?
Looking to ride Thunderbird roller coaster of e of these days soon
We love the thunderbird and the mammoth. We have been going as a family for almost 15 years. I have personally been going here for most of my life and started going back when it was still known as Santa Clause Land.
I cannot wait to start making memories at Holiday World for the 2018 season ?
I don’t really like roller coasters, but I have rode the holidog one.
Thunderbird!! And all the others!
The legend is definitely my favorite ride!
Love all of them
I WOULD LOVE TO WIN TRIP TO HOILDAY WORLD I WOULD BE FUN TO RIDE THOSE NEW U THAT THERE.
I love the Voyage, was my first roller coaster, and just simply an amazing classic ride.
The Legend is a legend!
I would love to take my son and his three best for a day at the park.
Would love to spend a day at holiday world