“When can I catch the best discounts for Season Passes?”
We get asked this question year-round. Because everyone likes a good deal, right?
Here’s the answer:
The deepest discounts are available toward the end of the previous season.
As in … right now!
Technically, the deepest discounts will expire at midnight Friday. And what we mean by that is one minute after 11:59pm Central Time on Friday. If you wait till Saturday, you won’t save quite as much.
Of course, the best reason to get Passes is to be able to visit whenever you want to – and stay for as long or as little as you want to. We hear that over and over again: We don’t feel like we have to rush through our day. There’s always tomorrow – and the day after – to come back for more fun!
Here are some tips for first-timers
- We have three kinds of passes: Platinum Season Passes, Season Passes, and Summer Fun Cards
- Here’s the link to our chart of benefits, to help you decide which is best for you
- Easy Pay is available if you prefer monthly payments for your Season Passes or Platinum Season Passes
- Easy Pay’s lowest rates are in effect now, too: as low as $17/month for a Season Pass ($16/month for Guests-under-54″ and Seniors 60+)
- Platinum Passholders get double discounts on Food and Merchandise, a Preview Party before we open in the spring, a free Souvenir Cup, and more
- If you purchase your 2019 Platinum Season Passes this fall (paid-in-full) you can either: Use it to visit FREE on Sundays for all six of 2018’s Happy Halloween Weekends or (if you already have a 2018 PSP or SP) bring a friend with you for FREE on those Sundays
- Passholders even have their own e-newsletter and Facebook group!
Remember: with Season Passes, the more you visit the more you save!