In Indiana, we endure corn comments and jokes, but there is a kernel of truth to them.
We know corn and how to grow it, you could say we’ve cornered the market.
Our 2019 Happy Halloween Weekend corn maze no exception, is A-MAIZE-ING!
Each spring, a local farmer plants 12 acres of corn to prepare for Happy Halloween Weekends.
When the stalks are about knee high, we cut in that year’s design as seen below:
Now that we’re done with the puns, here are a few other kernels of information:
- Our corn maze and hay rides come at no extra cost!
- We created this ‘Mazed & Cornfused Map. Simply pick one up as you enter the maze so you won’t have to play it by ear.
- Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Stay on paths. (Creating your own shortcut will ruin the maze!)
- No running or horseplay.
- Leave no trace – Please do not touch, pick, or eat the corn.
- Watch your step! Paths could be muddy.
- Wheelchairs access in the maze may be rough or muddy.
- Do not smoke or vape in the maze.
- Dispose of trash in the trash cans by the maze entrance, please.
- Lost or overwhelmed? Locate the nearest ‘Mazed & Cornfused station on the map and pull the rope to raise the flag – we’ll be right there!
Happy Halloween Weekends start this Saturday and run through October 27, 2019. Best discounts on tickets are available here on our website.
We can’t wait to meet you at the end of the maze and give you a big corngratulations!
Is ticket prices cheaper if buy on line or similar to ticket prices bought at Holiday World on day you show up???
The best deals are available online.
When is Happy Halloween weekend for 2019
Happy Halloween Weekends begin September 21 and run on weekends through October 27! You can see more information here: https://www.holidayworld.com/shows-events/happy-halloween-weekends/
Is the water rides inside the regular park open for Halloween bash not the meaning Splashin Safari
Rides like Frightful Falls and Raging Rapids are open during Happy Halloween Weekends as long as temperatures are above 60 degrees. Sometimes that means they might open late or close early, but should open as long as the temperature is warm enough.