In Indiana, we endure corn comments and jokes, but there is a kernel of truth to them.
We know corn and how to grow it, you could say we’ve cornered the market.
Our 2019 Happy Halloween Weekend corn maze no exception, is A-MAIZE-ING!
Each spring, a local farmer plants 12 acres of corn to prepare for Happy Halloween Weekends.
When the stalks are about knee high, we cut in that year’s design as seen below:
Now that we’re done with the puns, here are a few other kernels of information:
- Our corn maze and hay rides come at no extra cost!
- We created this ‘Mazed & Cornfused Map. Simply pick one up as you enter the maze so you won’t have to play it by ear.
- Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Stay on paths. (Creating your own shortcut will ruin the maze!)
- No running or horseplay.
- Leave no trace – Please do not touch, pick, or eat the corn.
- Watch your step! Paths could be muddy.
- Wheelchairs access in the maze may be rough or muddy.
- Do not smoke or vape in the maze.
- Dispose of trash in the trash cans by the maze entrance, please.
- Lost or overwhelmed? Locate the nearest ‘Mazed & Cornfused station on the map and pull the rope to raise the flag – we’ll be right there!
We can’t wait to meet you at the end of the maze and give you a big corngratulations!