We’re no stranger to puns here at Holiday World.
(You’ve been warned.)
… and so when we’re told we’re outstanding in our field, we take that seriously.
A corn field, that is
Twelve acres. Out by Thunderbird:
Each spring, a local farmer plants the cornfield. When the stalks are knee-high to a fairly tall human, we cut in that year’s design for Happy Halloween Weekends.
Would you say our HoliDrone is a corn stalker?
Every fall, we’re asked about the cost of our hayrides and corn mazes.
And here’s the answer: No extra charge!
Another popular question: What if I get hopelessly lost?
No worries! That’s why we created this ‘Mazed & Cornfused Map. Simply pick one up as you enter the maze.
A few other kernels of information:
- Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Stay on paths. (Creating your own shortcut will ruin the maze!)
- No running or horseplay.
- Leave the corn alone – after all, it never picked on you! Seriously, do not touch, pick, or eat the ears of corn.
- Watch your step! Paths could be muddy.
- Wheelchairs access in the maze may be rough or muddy.
- Do not smoke or vape in the maze.
- Dispose of trash in the trash cans by the maze entrance, please.
- Lost or overwhelmed? Locate the nearest ‘Mazed & Cornfused station on the map and pull the rope to raise the flag – we’ll be right there!
Shucks, we sure hope you’ll join us!