Congratulations to our winners: Heather F. from Paducah, Kentucky and Kataushalynn M. from Tell City, Indiana!
How many pumpkins do we use to decorate during Happy Halloween Weekends?
Take a guess, below, and you could win two tickets to this year’s event, which runs through October 28.
We’ll choose two winners: One will be whoever first guesses the correct number – or comes closest; the second will be chosen at random.
First, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months. Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari and Koch Development Corporation (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog, tweeting about this contest, and visiting us on our Facebook page.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us how many pumpkins and gourds you think we have added to this year’s Happy Halloween Weekends decorations. (We moderate all comments, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
- Tickets are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s).
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
Ready to enter?
Simply enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Wednesday, October 3, 2018, at 2:30pm CDT, when we’ll notify our two winners via email.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy Halloween Weekends include the roller coasters and family rides you love, plus themed shows, amazing funhouses, corn mazes, and so much more!
(By the way, if you like Kaitlyn’s Kitty Claws headband, they’re available here on the HoliShop and in the park’s shops, along with a Holidog cap and cape.)
Around 4500 pumpkins
Pumpkins and gourds 72018
I’m guessing you use 7,500 pumpkins for decorating.
I believe that Holiday World used over 1,000 pumpkins to decorate for this years bash!
728 pumpkins ?
5000 pumkins for Halloween decoration
Thanks for all the fun. As we tried to make our comments accurate ( How many pumpkins ) and fun. Good luck to all. I hope we win but if not at least we know someone will have a great time.
Go Holiday World !!
10,000 pumpkins to decorate or however many a person wishes to use really.
Through out the park all pumpkins ? 728