Still on the fence about Season Passes for this year?
Here are six perks you might not know about:
1. Visit when you want: As a mom (and now a grandma), I have to say this is my favorite. There’s nothing like the feeling of being able to visit when you want – and for as long or short as you’d like. You can plan a visit or just drop by on a whim. I’ve even spoken with some moms who bring their smaller children over a few mornings each week for Santa’s Storytime and lunch before heading home for nap time. And if you don’t get everything done in one visit? No worries! The “leftovers” will keep till your next visit!
Season Passholders quickly realize that a less-than-perfect weather forecast can be a great day to visit. Fewer families tend to visit when stormy weather is predicted, so lines are shorter – and often much shorter. If the day does include a storm, you won’t mind cutting your day short or waiting for rides to reopen, because you know you can come back again and again!
Season Passes and Platinum Season Passes offer unlimited visits during the season; Summer Fun Card provide Sunday through Friday admission through Labor Day.
2. Discounts: Use your Platinum Season Pass in the park for 20% savings in our shops and restaurants. Plus, you can add HoliCash to your Season Pass – no need to wear a wristband! If you have regular Season Passes, your discount is 10%.
3. Platinum Preview Party: Everyone who has a Platinum Pass is invited to our Platinum Preview Party on May 3, with rides, prizes, and new food sampling. Platinum Passholders also receive a monthly 99-cent treat offer.
4. Extra Savings: Season Passholders and Platinum Season Passholders receive even more deals for Food, Games, and Merchandise.
5. Are you a scrapbooker? The head shots on our Season Passes provide a sweet way to keep track of the years as your little ones grow from riding Dasher’s Seahorses to Scarecrow Scrambler and from The Raven to Thunderbird. (They grow up so fast!)
6. Bring a Friend for $25: Season Passholders can bring a friend with them for $25 on Mothers Day, Fathers Day, and Sundays during Happy Halloween Weekends. Platinum Passholders get an additional six days of their choice (Sundays through Fridays) to use the Bring a Friend discount.
Bonus Tip: Consider either keeping your Season Passes in your car, so you don’t forget them at home on the counter, or spend an extra $5 per Pass to have a second copy made. This is also handy if you want your babysitter or grandparents to keep a set on hand.
Here’s the link to the full list of benefits for Season Passholders. If you’d like to upgrade Season Passes to Platinum (or Summer Fun Cards to Season Passes), it’s $30 per pass. Just call us at 1-800-467-2682 or make the upgrade when you have your passes made. The dates Early Processing for Season Passes start soon!
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published. Thank you!