We’re the only park with a 4th of July themed area, and we’re proud of that.
But when you celebrate Independence Day every day, how do you make the actual holiday special?
First of all, we’ll be holding a patriotic fireworks show on Thursday, July 4 and on Friday, July 5 at 9:00 pm CDT.
In addition, our food & beverage team has been working on limited-edition red, white, and blue treats that are only available July 1-7.
From sweet to shining sweet, here are some of our can’t-miss treats:
- Red, White, and Blue Cupcakes
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Fudge with red strawberry, white vanilla, and blue blueberry flavors
- Cherry and blueberry Jello parfaits
- Red & blue twist ice cream with a white chocolate dipped waffle cone
- Liberty Ice
What are you waiting for?
These are only available for one week, so come check them out before they’re gone!
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published. Thank you!