We hope you’ll agree: the most perfect summer activities are watching baseball, camping, and visiting theme parks and water parks.
Baseball season (and theme park season… and camping season) may be nearing an end, but there’s still plenty of time left for a few more games (and a few more Holiday World visits complete with Lake Rudolph stays).
Since we’ve been partnering with the Louisville Bats this summer, we’re excited to announce the prizes for our next sweepstakes involve a little of all of the best things about summer. And if you already can’t wait for summer next year, we’ve got the perfect answer: a Labor Day Weekend Family Getaway this year, and tickets to the Louisville Bats “Thunder Over Louisville” game next spring.
Here’s the prize package
- 4 one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
- 4 Tickets to the Louisville Bats “Thunder Over Louisville” game on April 18, 2020, with access to the infield for fireworks
- 1 Louisville Bats autographed team baseball
- 2 Louisville Bats hats
- 2 Nights in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort VALID LABOR DAY WEEKEND ONLY
We’ll have one winner, chosen at random.
Before you enter, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter. You must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months. Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, the Louisville Bats organization, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list. (You may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email.)
- Winners will be contacted by email within 48 hours after the giveaway ends.
- Use the widget, below, to enter. There are several options, so you can earn extra entries. For the “Leave a blog post comment,” simply answer this question: If you had to pick just one, which would you choose: baseball, camping, or theme parks? (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
- Tickets are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). No purchase necessary.
- Did you know you can subscribe to our HoliBlog so that you receive all of our posts (including contests) by email? If you’re using a desktop computer or tablet, look for the “Subscribe to Blog” sidebar at the top-right corner of this page. On a smartphone? Just scroll down a tiny bit more to find it.
- Must be at least 21 years old to call Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort to make reservation and present voucher upon check-in. TWO-NIGHT COTTAGE RESERVATIONS FOR WINNER ARE AVAILABLE BETWEEN AUGUST 30 – SEPTEMBER 2 ONLY.
- Not eligible if you’ve won tickets from us in the past 12 months.
Ready to enter? Simply enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Monday, August 26, 2019, at 3:30pm CDT, when we’ll choose a winner at random.
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published. Thank you!