In Indiana, we endure corn comments and jokes, but there is a kernel of truth to them.
We know corn and how to grow it, you could say we’ve cornered the market.
Our 2019 Happy Halloween Weekend corn maze is no exception,
it is A-MAIZE-ING!
Each spring, a local farmer plants 12 acres of corn to prepare for Happy Halloween Weekends.
When the stalks are about knee high, we cut in that year’s design as seen below:
Now that we’re done with the puns, here are a few other kernels of information:
- Our corn maze and hay rides come at no extra cost!
- We created this ‘Mazed & Cornfused Map. Simply pick one up as you enter the maze so you won’t have to play it by ear.
- Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Stay on paths. (Creating your own shortcut will ruin the maze!)
- No running or horseplay.
- Leave no trace – Please do not touch, pick, or eat the corn.
- Watch your step! Paths could be muddy.
- Wheelchairs access in the maze may be rough or muddy.
- Do not smoke or vape in the maze.
- Dispose of trash in the trash cans by the maze entrance, please.
- Lost or overwhelmed? Locate the nearest ‘Mazed & Cornfused station on the map and pull the rope to raise the flag – we’ll be right there!
We can’t wait to meet you at the end of the maze and give you a big corngratulations!