Today, we thank the men and women of the United States armed forces who have served to protect our country and defend our freedom.In a single trip to Holiday World, you can experience the traditions of Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July, and Thanksgiving. Our grounds play host to birthday parties, engagements, family reunions and more. Every year, we take the time to acknowledge one more very special holiday: Veteran’s Day. Because of service members like those on our team, we are able to enjoy this great country.
Our veterans from left to right:
- Elmer, Holiday World Maintenance Technician, United States Army
- Ethan, Holiday World Maintenance Technician, United States Army
- John, Holiday World Director of Safety & Security, United States Coast Guard
- Billy, Holiday World Maintenance Technician, United States Army.
- Hayley, Holiday World Human Resources Administrator, United States Army
- Josh (not pictured), Holiday World Roller Coaster Maintenance Technician, United States Marine Corp
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published.