Congratulations to our winner, Brenna T. from Shelbyville, Kentucky!
We’ve all been waiting for Winter to really arrive here in Southern Indiana. It’s safe to say it’s here!
Light flurries this week have given our park a whimsical winter feel, while our team works hard to make sure it’s magical in May.
Since we are just 100 days from Opening Day, we figured it’s time to do a giveaway!
The winner will receive four one-day tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two overnights in a Holiday Cottage at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort!
Before you enter our 100 Day Giveaway, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Also, you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog and tweeting about this sweepstakes. Earn even more entries by following us on Pinterest, and visiting our Facebook pages (we’d love it if you’d leave us a Facebook Recommendation while you’re there!).
- If you win, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your two-night Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin reservation at Lake Rudolph. *Here are the dates the cabin will be available for reservation: May 1-June 11, 2020.
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Each sponsor will distribute respective prizes.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell what year you started visiting Holiday World. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
Ready to enter?
Simply enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Friday, January 31, 2020, at 2:30 pm CST, when we’ll email our winner, chosen at random.
Good luck to all!
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published. Thank you!
Love Holiday World
I was wondering if you have any more giveaways. I am needing 4 tickets for my grandson and his 2 children. they do not have much money and this would be so nice for them. his name is Bryson McCarty. thank you. mary gray
I can’t remember not going to Holiday world it’s the best!
2019 was the first year we visited Holiday World.
We love going to Holiday World with a big group of our friends. It makes the day even more special. We always have to have a delicious funnel cake, too!
I came to Santa Clause Land for the first time in 1976. My brother and I were so excited! I’ll never forget how magical the whole experience was.
Thank you for a lifetime of wonderful memories!
Excited to get back out to the parks again!
Getting our new annual passes (of not already picked up early). Arrive early to watch kiddos watch the characters dance 🙂
I’m anxious to take my 6 year old to her first theme park, which will be Holiday World, hopefully on opening day!
Can’t wait until we are able to travel and enjoy holiday world and lake Rudolph campground again!!
I have not been to Holiday World in a few years. Would love to get back to going again.
My Family Tradition: My older brother lives in Queen Creek, AZ. When he comes to visit us here in Ohio, we plan on visiting parks within our area. One year, we celebrated visiting Holiday World and out of all the parks, this park was ranked in our top 3. The friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the park, to free parking and drinks all day. What a way for the family to enjoy a beautiful park.
We started going to Holiday World when my eldest (a senior this year) was a toddler (around 2003). He wants to finish off his senior year by visiting Holiday World before heading off to the Air Force.
Can’t wait to try the new Cheetah Chase
I love coming down the night before to enjoy the preview party just me and my mom. Then we come back for opening day with my kids as well so we can all enjoy the fun!
PLEASE OPEN SOON!!! My son has been doing all his chores, eating his vegetables, and drinking his milk. He has finally grown enough to ride the “big rides.” He REALLY wants to visit Holiday World soon!!!
I love having a slice of pizza and blue ice cream!!! We couldn’t visit last year but hope to visit this year!!
Thank you for this great chance at family fun
Love Holiday World!! Best place to spend time with friends and family to have fun!!
Looks like you are opening in June. Will the water rides be open too?
we have yet to visit Holiday World, but would love to!
The first place I go is Splashin Safari! I could spend all day just in the water park with my youngest son but the others are roller coaster fanatics. My oldest son is now tall enough to ride the big coasters this year so he is pretty excited to get there.
Our son so enjoys the days at the park, that he writes and draws about it in school!
Thank you for all you do!
I used to work here back in the early and late 90s. I love this place and I love sharing it with my family.
I want to win the tickets for 4 and the overnight stay at lake Rudolph. My family loves to come up when we can, but we have never been able to stay overnight and visit the park for a second day. This would be do awesome for me and my family.
We truly Love our yearly trips to Holiday World they always have something new every year. They have something for the entire family lots of fun and Amazing memories to look back on.
Holiday world reminds me of my Grandparents. I would love for my sons to have the same memories!
My grandson really wants to go to Holiday World this year
Hoping to win tickets