CLOSED: This sweepstakes has ended, winners will be announced Tuesday, April 21!
Theme park fans always know how to make the very best of any situation.
Across the country, people are using this time in history as an opportunity to make memories with their families by recreating theme parks at home! We want you to join in the fun! Show us your #HomemadeHoWo by recreating our attractions, shows, or sections of our park and you could win!
We’re going to pick our sweepstakes winners randomly, but you get five entries if you submit a video, and just one if you leave a comment on our blog. To help out all our creators, we’ll be awarding a Grand Prize of four Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari tickets for this season and four second-place winners will receive 2 tickets!
FIVE WINNERS AND 12 TICKETS ON THE LINE.
Post your #HomemadeHoWo on the social media platform of your choice and paste a link in the comments below to enter. Your video or photo must be published as public, not private, for us to see your submission.
Just because this is random doesn’t mean you won’t get recognized. We’ll pick some of our personal favorites to share on social media and we’ll create a compilation video of our favorites as well.
You can (safely… PLEASE) recreate one of our attractions in your home (did you see that Pirates of the Caribbean video?), draw a new attraction and explain it in a video, or even create your own Holiday World board game like this guy did. We just ask that it’s submitted in video format on a platform we use (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
This Bloop Loop article had some great examples of how fans are recreating their parks across the country.
We can’t wait to see how you bring our family fun to life in your own living rooms!
Make sure you read all the details for full contest rules and conditions.
Before you enter our Giveaway, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Also, you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari and Koch Development Corporation and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. For this contest, we really want to see your videos, so you can receive five entries for posting a video and only one for commenting (don’t worry, we’ll have more sweepstakes where you can share to win as we get closer to opening).
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for resale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Each sponsor will distribute respective prizes.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, either post the shareable link for your video or tell us how you’re bringing Holiday World home right now. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
Ready to get started? Entries are now being accepted and will be open through Wednesday, April 15 at 4pm Central!
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published. Thank you!