Opening day has always brought joy to our guests and team.
Since we plan to open in early June this year, we are bringing our front gate to your front door with Digital Opening Day!
- Leaving a Blog post comment below about your opening day traditions
- Visit Holiday World on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet a Message
- Follow Holiday World on Pinterest
Our Merry Memories Giveaway ends tonight at 9 pm. Be sure you’ve entered to win:
4 Tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
2 Nights in a Holiday Cottage at Lake Rudolph
Holiday World 2020 Merchandise Bundle (Including “Good Vibes” T-shirt–size of your choosing, Santa Claus Land Mug, Skyline Snowglobe)
Before you enter our Giveaway, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Also, you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog and tweeting about this sweepstakes. Earn even more entries by following us on Pinterest, and visiting our Facebook pages (we’d love it if you’d leave us a Facebook Recommendation while you’re there!).
- If you win, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your two-night Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin reservation at Lake Rudolph. *Here are the dates the cabin will be available for reservation: June 1-August 31, 2020.
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Each sponsor will distribute respective prizes.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell what you can’t wait for on our real opening day. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
Ready to get started? Entries are now being accepted and will be open through Saturday, May 2 at 9pm Central!
—– Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published. Thank you!