We just wrapped up our Digital Opening Day–thanks to all of you who participated!
Now that our scheduled opening day has passed, we’re ready to set our sights on June 14–when we hope to be able to reopen to the public after an extra-long winter. In the meantime, we’re still updating our Digital FunTown to help hold you over until you can visit!
Share what you’re doing until we reopen below and you could win four free tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two overnights in a Christmas Cabin at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort!
And that winner will be chosen at random.
Before you enter, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Also, you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog and tweeting about this sweepstakes. Earn even more entries by following us on Pinterest, and visiting our Facebook pages (we’d love it if you’d leave us a Facebook Recommendation while you’re there!).
- If you win, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your two-night Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin reservation at Lake Rudolph. *Here are the dates the cabin will be available for reservation: June 1 – August 30, 2020. All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Each sponsor will distribute respective prizes.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us either your favorite part of our Digital FunTown, or tell us how you’re managing to wait until our gates are open once again. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
Ready to enter?
Simply enter by using the widget, below. And not just today – enter daily through Monday, May 18 at 4:00PM CST, when we’ll email our winner, chosen at random.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck to all!
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published. Thank you!
We are hunkered down waiting to ride a roller coaster and feel alive again!!
I hope we get to go this summer to Holiday World.
I can’t wait to get there. Because of distance and having a kid, it has been 13 years.
Would love to win this and take my family here when its all over for this Corona thing is done.
God Bless family owned parks like Holiday World and Splashing Safari!
I would love to win !!! Our family needs a get away!
We would love to go to Holiday World and Splashin Safari. Thank You.
This is our favorite place to visit. The best theme park in Indiana and around hands down!! My family visits as much as we possibly can and anytime we are able to take a trip and it is asked where we want to go the first place mentioned is Holiday World!!! Number 1 our book!
The Wicker Family
We purchased a plastic pool & have the little tykes slide in it so our three year old can have a water slide. He asks everyday when the water park will be open. He loves him some Holiday World!
Been home bound too long need to escape to holiday world!
I really want to win the tickets!!
I hear the Cabins at Lake Rudolph are very nice. It would be nice to stay there and go to Holiday World and Splashin Safari.
Love Holiday World and winning tickets for fun times.Mostly have stayed home and are very ready to be able to begin normal living again and what a great place to begin. Here we come !!
This is an amazing park, and I’d love to check out the campground. Coming from about eight hours away.
Love Holiday World! We have been going every year since 2003. Very clean and the employees are always nice and ready to help with anything.
Still hoping for an opportunity of bringing my grandsons this year!
please pick me
best park/vacation to take–something for all ages to do and keep busy
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to go to Holiday World!
i hered that the cabin were nice at lake rudoph and i cant walt to go to holiday world and splash safari
i like holiday world
Would love love to win, I keep telling people about Your place. ????????????????
Really hoping to be there for our family fall fun
Merry Christmas in May!
Merry Christmas ? in May
I can’t wait to stay and play!