Congratulations our our winner Tonie W. from Vincennes, Indiana.
We can’t wait for Cheetah Chase to open along with the rest of Splashin’ Safari on July 4.
To celebrate our the Grand Opening of Cheetah Chase and Splashin’ Safari this year, here’s your opportunity to win four tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two overnights in a Holiday Cottage* at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort.
We like to win, too.
Over the next several weeks, USA Today is running an online poll asking to name the Best Water Park in the nation.
We’d love it if you could spare two clicks and vote daily!
For our contest, you may also enter daily…
But first, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog and tweeting about this contest. You can also follow us on Pinterest, and visit us on our Facebook page. (We’d love it if you’d leave us a Facebook Recommendation while you’re there!)
- If you win our Splashin’ Family Getaway, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your two-night Holiday Cottage reservation at Lake Rudolph. *Here are the dates the cottage will be available: SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY ONLY July 9 – July 30, 2020.
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Tickets to Holiday World must be picked up at Holiday World.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us which you like best – water coasters or wave pools. (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
Ready to enter?
Simply enter by using the widget, below. Be sure to enter daily through Thursday, July 9, 2020, at 3:15 pm CDT, when we’ll choose a winner at random.
Guess what? USA Today also nominated The Voyage for Best Roller Coaster!
Again, voting doesn’t impact your chance of winning, but we sure appreciate your support!
Good luck to all!
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published