Congratulations to our winner, Gail from Louisville!
Don’t miss your chance to chase!
Enter to win the ultimate Labor Day weekend getaway!
Summer is coming to a close, which means it’s time to make plans for Labor Day weekend! Starting August 10, Holiday World and Splashin Safari will go down to weekend operations only. Both parks will be open on weekends through September 27. That means time to race your family and friends on the World’s First Launched Water Coaster are dwindling down in 2020!
Here’s your opportunity to launch into family fun and win four tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two overnights in a Holiday Cottage* at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort for Labor Day Weekend!
For our contest, you may also Tweet daily…
But first, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog and tweeting about this contest. You can also follow us on Pinterest, and visit us on our Facebook page. (We’d love it if you’d leave us a Facebook Recommendation while you’re there!)
- If you win our Splashin’ Family Getaway, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your two-night Holiday Cottage reservation at Lake Rudolph. *Here are the dates the cottage will be available: Sept. 4 – Sept. 7, 2020 ONLY
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Tickets to Holiday World must be picked up at Holiday World.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us which you like best – Wildebeest, Mammoth, or Cheetah Chase–or if you haven’t ridden, which you’d like to ride first–or which water park attraction you like most (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
Ready to enter?
Simply enter by using the widget, below. Be sure to enter daily through Friday, August 14, 2020, at 1:00pm CDT, when we’ll choose a winner at random.