The Chase is on!
Cheetah Chase is officially open and thrilling riders this year and we want to give one lucky family the chance to ride it in 2020!
We are officially the Water Coaster Capital of the World now, after all.
Ready to dip your toe in that refreshing, cool water? Here’s your opportunity to launch into family fun and win four tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two overnights in a Holiday Cottage* at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort.
We’d love your vote!
We’ve been hard at work building the Water Coaster Capital of the World, and we’d love your support. USA Today is running an online poll asking to name the Best Water Park in the nation. You don’t have to enter to win, but we’d really appreciate it if you could spare two clicks and vote daily!
For our contest, you may also Tweet daily…
But first, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog and tweeting about this contest. You can also follow us on Pinterest, and visit us on our Facebook page. (We’d love it if you’d leave us a Facebook Recommendation while you’re there!)
- If you win our Splashin’ Family Getaway, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your two-night Holiday Cottage reservation at Lake Rudolph. *Here are the dates the cottage will be available: August 2 – September 3, 2020.
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Tickets to Holiday World must be picked up at Holiday World.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us which you like best – Wildebeest, Mammoth, or Cheetah Chase–or if you haven’t ridden, which you’d like to ride first–or which water park attraction you like most (Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
Ready to enter?
Simply enter by using the widget, below. Be sure to enter daily through Tuesday, July 21, 2020, at 3:00pm CDT, when we’ll choose a winner at random.
Guess what? USA Today also nominated The Voyage for Best Roller Coaster!
Again, voting doesn’t impact your chance of winning, but we sure appreciate your support!
Good luck to all!
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published
Mammoth is DEFINITELY my favorite because it’s so long and it has fast downhills!!
I think the Mammoth is the best ride! It’s amazing, fun, fast, and definitely gets your adrenaline pumping! I love going with my family, we always ride this and the slides the most!
We love everything about Holiday World! It’s hard to pick just one thing that is our favorite.
Haven’t done the splash park before, so not sure which will be our family’s favorite!
I like the mammoth the best. However, I haven’t had the opportunity to ride cheetah chase yet. I would love the opportunity to try it out.
Holiday World is the best all in one park! You really need to spend 2 days when you go to get thru everything!
love the mammoth
would like to see what it is like
Mammoth is my favorite ride!
Love, Love, Love Holiday World and would love to have a visit this year!