Nancy of Collinsville, IL is our sweepstakes winner!
This year we introduced Ben’s Soft Pretzels to our park and they have been a hit!
We apologize for sharing pictures of Ben’s Soft Pretzels on a weekday.
Thankfully our gates will be open this weekend so you can grab one for yourself.
We can’t pick a favorite, so we want to ask YOU!
What’s your favorite jumbo soft pretzel?
Do you prefer the buttery salty goodness or the savory cinnamon sugar pretzel?
Your answer could win $30 Holicash, four tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus two overnights in a Holiday Cottage* at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort for September 18 & 19 OR
September 25 & 26.
For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us which you like best – Salty or Cinnamon Sugar Jumbo Pretzels–or if you haven’t tried Ben’s Pretzel yet which would you pick?
But first, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog and tweeting about this contest. You can also follow us on Pinterest, and visit us on our Facebook page. (We’d love it if you’d leave us a Facebook Recommendation while you’re there!)
- If you win our Splashin’ Family Getaway, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your two-night Holiday Cottage reservation at Lake Rudolph.
*Here are the dates the cottage will be available: September 18 & 19 OR September 25 & 26.
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Tickets to Holiday World must be picked up at Holiday World.
- For the “post a comment on the blog” entry option, simply tell us which you like best – Salty or Sweet treats–or if you haven’t tried a Ben’s Pretzel yet name another Holiday World favorite(Our comments are moderated, so as long as the content is HoliFriendly, it will appear soon.)
Ready to enter?
Simply enter by using the widget, below. Be sure to enter daily through Friday, September 4, 2020, at 1:00pm CDT, when we’ll choose a winner at random.
I love salty
Definitely a sweet one ?
Haven’t tried them yet, but I’d definitely pick the buttery salted pretzel.
I think salty Ben’s soft pretzels are the best. Me and my fiancee and our son love visiting the park every summer and have never been during autumn season. Would love to win the prize!
I love my sweets but when it comes to pretzels I love em a little salty.
Holiday World is the #1 park in the U.S with my family. We always want to return every year all the other parks we only attended once and don’t care to return. Holiday world #1 and the free drinks best idea ever!! Love you holiday world
I love them BOTH!! ?
LOVE THE FREE DRINKS!!!!!
Greatest pretzel Ever!!!!! Salty but I would eat any of them!!!
weeeee, Happy Halloween
Salty, for sure! With mustard, of course. Thank you for offering this sseepstakes!!
Salty half cinnamon other half
We like both but prefer sweet over salty
Sugar for sure, the ice cream is awesome too!
I love the buttery salty goodness best but a little variety doesn’t hurt??
I love both salty and sweet pretzel’s but if I have to I will pick sweet.
Salty, for sure!!
I love both salty and sweet Bens pretzels. Maybe favor the salty abut more. Haven’t got to go to Holiday World yet this year would love to go and munch o a pretzel while walking around
Salty salty and SALLLLLLLLTY
Splashin Good Treats at Holiday World – Try the Pretzels – A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cinnamon sugar!!! 🙂
Definitely cinnamon sugar
I haven’t had a chance to try Ben’s Pretzels yet but I’d love to try the sweet ones to compare them to the funnel cakes!
Buttery of course
I like salty and sweet!
Definitely salty and buttery!
SITTIN IN MY COTTAGE – EATIN MY YUMMY PRETZELS – REFLECTING ON MY WONDERFUL MEMORIES MY FROM MY HOLIDAY WORLD SWEEPSTAKES – WINNER – SO GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!
I love salty!!!
Sweet pretzels are great!!
Free parking and drinks are Great also!!!
we could use some rest and relaxation.
We are on the way to Santa Claus Indiana to go to holiday world I would love to win a four to six pack of Tickets they would help this nana out fir my three grandkids me & their parents
Salty all the way we are on the way to holiday world for the weekend I would love a four to five pack of tickets that would help this nana out
I love salty and sweet combos so definitely a salty pretzel with chocolate or caramel dipping sauce. Yummy! We also love Holiday World and would love to take my son to visit for his first time.
I hope I win love this place
AM I THE WINNER?
salty for the win!
Ben’s Salty Jumbo Pretzels are to best, ever!
I love salty !!
I would love to win
Would love some discounts for next year.