As schools start back up, it may feel like summer is coming to an end, but we’re not finished yet! Splashin’ Safari’s last scheduled day for the season is September 19, and there’s still tons of fun waiting for families with Kids World weekends August 21-September 19 and Happy Halloween Weekends September 25-October 31.
And next door to us, Lake Rudolph has a cabin ready for one lucky family during their first Halloween Weekend: September 17-18.
Here’s what you’ll win:
- Four tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari in 2021 [ARV $220]
- Two overnights in a Holiday Cottage* at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort [ARV $428] Valid September 17-18 ONLY
But first, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 21 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort, Sun Communities, and Sun RV Resort (and the immediate family members of employees) are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by tweeting about this contest. You can also follow us on Pinterest, and visit us on our Facebook page. (We’d love it if you’d leave us a Facebook Recommendation while you’re there!)
- If you win our Last Splash Sweepstakes, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your two-night Holiday Cottage reservation at Lake Rudolph. *Here are the dates the cottage will be available: September 17-18, 2021 ONLY.
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Tickets to Holiday World must be picked up at Holiday World.
Ready to enter?
Be sure to enter by Friday September 3, at 10:00am CDT, when we’ll choose a winner at random.
Good luck to all!
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published
In honor of our 75th, it’s time for a REAL historian.
Enjoy our interview with IAAPA historian Jim Futrell about the early days of Santa Claus Land.
Stick around, because he answers who America’s First Theme Park really is,
and grab your calendar because we’ve got some holidays for you.
Do you have a favorite holiday this month?
Roller Coaster day and black cat appreciation rank pretty highly for us!
We hope you enjoy the podcast and love it when you share your memories with us on social media!
Be sure to tag Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari on your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube posts.
We LOVE to hear back from our podcast listeners, you can submit questions and feedback in the following ways:
Email us: email@example.com
Leave a voicemail: Phone (812)-937-4401 Ext. 8081
Reach out on social media: @holidayworld using #HoWoPo
Subscribe to the HoWoPo from any of these Links:
August marks the start of school for many, but we are excited about
the return of Kid’s World, Where Kids Rule the World!
What is Kids World?
It’s everything you love about Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus a Magic Show, jugglers,
Fun Zones, Bubble show and more!
All your favorite attractions will remain open, and we’ll have special food items chosen just for kids!
Kids World Entertainment
The Hoosier Celebration Theater stage will be alive all day with performances of the
Wild & Wacky Magic Show and Jeff Boyer’s Big Bubble Bonanza.
Visit holidayworld.com/today for showtimes on the day of your visit!
Don’t miss Safari Sam’s Beach Bash at Muziki Bay!
Holidog’s Fun Town will be the home of the Bubble Zone with multiple bubble machines, large bubble wands,
and Holiday World Team Members will be there to help facilitate the fun!
Make some noise in the Percussion Zone in Pilgrims Plaza, just across from Mayflower.
It’s a howling good time with tons of instruments you can play!
Trek through Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari to locate balloons with special images
on them to complete your quest. Place the sticker that matches what you see on the balloon
on your map to mark your progress! You can purchase your Scavenger Hunt kit ($5.99 plus tax)
– and pick up your prize – at St. Nick’s or Safari Outpost.
Maps don’t have to be completed to pick up your prize, every map is a winner right from the start!
Kids World Treats
From Mermaid Sundaes to Unicorn Flurries, Wacky Worm Fudge to Sour Patch Kids Dippin’ Dots,
our menus are overflowing with new options just for Kids World!
Check out our online menus to see everything.
Kids World runs weekends through September 19!
Both parks will be overflowing with bubbles and balloons over the next few weekends,
but we’ll still have all your favorite rides and attractions. The party’s just getting started!
Now that you’re all set for Kids World, check out this finn-tastic marshmallow pop treat recipe!
You’ll be able to find these at Candy Cane Confectionary during Kids World!
- Rainbow Nerds
- Aquarium Fish
- Paper straws (cut in half)
- White chocolate bark
- Blue food coloring
- Following the melting instructions on the package, melt white chocolate bark.
Warm it up slowly, if you overheat the bark it will become stiff. Times may vary by microwave.
- Add in blue food coloring.
- Stir them together.
- Poke paper straw in marshmallow.
- Dip in melting chocolate.
- Shake off excess chocolate.
- Sprinkle on rainbow nerds along the base of the marshmallow.
- Place on parchment paper.
- Let dry for one minute.
They may need to dry longer depending on the consistency of your chocolate due to the weight of the fish.
- Place three fish on each marshmallow.
If chocolate over dries you can add chocolate to the back of your fish to help it stay.
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published. Thank you!