In the fall, we answer lots of questions about Happy Halloween Weekends:
Are the water rides open?
We plan to have Raging Rapids and Frightful Falls open since they’re located in Holiday World, weather permitting (if temps dip below 60 degrees, they’ll probably be closed, because … brrr!).
Splashin’ Safari closes for the season on September 18.
Does the corn maze cost extra?
Not a penny! All the mazes, hayrides, Trick or Treating for ages 12 and under, shows, and extra Halloween attractions are included in your admission. By the way, as always: parking, soft drinks, hand “Santa-tizer” and sunscreen are free!
Just how scary is this?
Happy Halloween Weekends provide a family-friendly, not-too-scary experience. In addition to your favorite Holiday World attractions, we open Holidog’s 3D Halloween Adventure, Scare BNB, and Carnival Chaos (the latter maze does have some “startles,” so if anyone in your party doesn’t like sudden surprises – or friendly clowns – you might want to avoid it). We also have a 12-acre corn maze – but don’t worry, we don’t hide scary creatures in the paths.
Are costumes permitted?
Yes, they are! In keeping with our G-rated park atmosphere, we do have a few rules for costume-wearers:
- Family-friendly only, please – no blood, guts, gore, or revealing costumes
- No weapons (real or fake)
- When riding rides, you will need to remove any capes, hats, scarves, wigs, handheld props/accessories, and anything else that might change the shape of your body or height
How deep are those discounts?
Tickets are only available online:
- Tickets for Saturdays during Happy Halloween Weekends are $44.99 with Guests-under-3 enter for free!
- If you visit on a Saturday and want to return the next day, stop by Ghost Relations for Next Day tickets, just $20 each
- Tickets for Sundays during Happy Halloween Weekends are $34.99 with Guests-under-3 enter for free.
What else do I need to know?
Here are a few more tricks …
- We open at 11 am CDT during Happy Halloween Weekends and close at 8 pm on Saturday and 5 pm on Sunday
- We’re part of the Teal Pumpkin Project and provide safe treats for children with food allergies
- Don’t miss our popular Monster Mash show and Professor Holiday’s Wacky Workshop of Wonders at the Hoosier Celebration Theater
- Check out the Happy Halloween Weekends webpage for even more, including a link to our park map
Click on the checklist below to make sure your day is a treat!
We hope to see you and your little punkins soon at Happy Halloween Weekends!