Does the fall chill in the air have you ready for some thrills?
Happy Halloween Weekends are back from September 25 through October 31!
Click here to learn more about Happy Halloween Weekends, our family-friendly event
that includes the rides you love at Holiday World, plus lots of Halloween-themed shows and fun!
Check out this spooky sweet marshmallow pop treat recipe!
You’ll be able to find these at Candy Cane Confectionary during Happy Halloween Weekends!
- Edible Googly Eyes
- Chocolate Cream Cookies
- Paper straws (cut in half)
- Chocolate bark
- Following the melting instructions on the package, melt chocolate bark.
Warm it up slowly, if you overheat the bark it will become stiff. Times may vary by microwave.
- Poke paper straw in marshmallow.
- Dip in melting chocolate.
- Shake off excess chocolate.
- Break a single chocolate cream cookie into quarters.
- Stick cookie pieces to the back to make wings.
- Decorate with fun faces!
We hope to see you soon!!
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published. Thank you!