We’ve introduced a special program where Lifeguards, can earn up to $1,000 in bonuses in 2022. If you’ve made up your mind and you’re ready to apply, Lifeguards, click here. Ride Operators and Slide Attendants, click here.
If you’ve ever considered applying to work as a seasonal Team Member at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, you probably have heard of some of our perks: Free Season Pass, Discounts on Food & Merch, 2 free uniforms… there’s a ton!
This year, we decided to add a special perk just for our Lifeguards. After all, our Lifeguards are some of the best in the industry, and their focus and diligence mean families can splash safely. So this year, as a thank you…
Lifeguards can earn up to $1,000 in bonuses in 2022
- Get the first $250 after you work 80 hours as a Lifeguard, Slide Attendant, or Ride Operator
- Get the second $250 after you work 300 hours as a Lifeguard, Slide Attendant, or Ride Operator
- Get the final $500 if you stay actively employed with us through Labor Day Weekend and have three or fewer absences (that doesn’t mean you have to work on Labor Day, you just still need to be regularly working a shift or two by that weekend)
*New & Returning Lifeguards, Slide Attendants, and Ride Operators are eligible; Team Members must meet the standards for the first $250 bonuses in order to be eligible for the last $500 bonus.
Not a certified lifeguard? Not a problem!
We provide American Red Cross Lifeguard Training courses for you. If you’re already Red Cross Certified, just take our facilities course and you’re all set.
Team Members 18 years or older start at $13/hr, and during select weekends, $15/hr. ALL of our seasonal Team Members gain access to awesome perks:
- Free Personal Season Pass to enjoy the parks when you’re not working
- Tuition Discounts to Western Kentucky University, Hanover College, Sullivan University, and Indiana Tech
- FREE access to over 30 Amusement Parks, zoos, aquariums, and more!
- HoliPoints are earned for every hour worked, and can be redeemed for extra uniforms, HoliCash, gift cards to Amazon or other retailers, or FitBits and iPads
- 50% Discount on Food
- 20% Discount on Merchandise
- Access to affordable Transportation
- Referral Program: Double your HoliPoints potential by referring a friend to work at Holiday World
- Teacher Program: Teachers earn gift cards for their classrooms
Ready to claim your $1,000 Bonus?
Apply & Interview
Apply here to be a Lifeguard. Apply here to be a Slide Attendant or Ride Operator. We’ll reach out to you soon for a short phone interview, and if you’re selected, we’ll send you an official offer email soon after. Click “accept” and start your onboarding.
We can take some documents online, but some we still have to see in person. To make sure your onboarding trip is a one-stop success, please check our Onboarding page to make sure you have everything you need, including a document that establishes identity–must be a photo ID and meet requirements here, a document that establishes eligibility to work in the United States, and a voided check so we can set up direct deposit.
We’ll get your orientation and training scheduled as soon as possible and before you know it, you’ll be on your way to earning that $1,000 bonus. Once again, you don’t have to be a certified Lifeguard–we’ll train you.
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published