We’ve reached the end of daily operation and that can only mean one thing… It’s time for Kid’s World to return. Where Kids Rule the World!
What is Kids World?
It’s everything you love about Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari plus fun tailored just for kids! All your favorite attractions will remain open, and we’ll have special food items, entertainment, and activities chosen just for kids!
Kids World Entertainment
The Hoosier Celebration Theater stage will be alive all day with performances of the Wild & Wacky Magic Show, Comedy Juggler Matt Jergens, Holidog’s Dance Party, and a Holidog and Friends Meet & Greet! Stilt walkers will be making appearances throughout the day in Christmas Plaza, Splashin’ Safari Plaza, and Thanksgiving section. Visit holidayworld.com/today for showtimes on the day of your visit!
Holidog’s Fun Town will be the home of the Bubble Zone with multiple bubble machines, large bubble wands, and Holiday World Team Members will be there to help facilitate the fun!
Make some noise in the Percussion Zone in Pilgrims Plaza, just across from Mayflower. It’s a howling good time with tons of instruments you can play!
Trek through Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari to locate balloons with special images on them to complete your quest. Place the sticker that matches what you see on the balloon on your map to mark your progress! You can purchase your Scavenger Hunt kit – and pick up your prize – at St. Nick’s or Safari Outpost.
Maps don’t have to be completed to pick up your prize, every map is a winner right from the start!
Kids World Treats
From Mini fudge cone treats, Udderly Blue TwistCorn, plastic brick-shaped rice crispy treats we pull out all the fun sweet treats just for Kids World!
During Kids World, we’ll have special kids meals with chicken nuggets, corn dog bites, and even a BBQ Pork Slider sandwich. Check out our online menus to see everything.
Both parks will be overflowing with bubbles and balloons over the next few weekends, but we’ll still have all your favorite rides and attractions. The party’s just getting started!
Kids World runs weekends from August 20 through September 18!
Remember, our best ticket prices are always online. Visit HolidayWorld.com/Tickets to get yours now.
Thanks for entering. Our Kids World Getaway Giveaway has ended!
The prize package includes:
- Four Tickets to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari for the 2022 OR 2023 Season,
- Two Scavenger Hunt Map Kids to use during Kids World this season, PLUS
- Two Overnights at Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph in a Holiday Cottage valid through September 11, 2022
Giveaway ends at 7pm on Thursday, August 18, 2022.
But first, please read through these instructions and rules:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and you must not have won tickets from Holiday World in the past 12 months.
- Employees of Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Koch Development Corporation, Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph, and the immediate family members of employees are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our e-newsletter list (you may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions in your email).
- Use the widget, below, to enter daily. There are lots of options, so you can earn extra entries by posting here on our HoliBlog and tweeting about this contest. You can also follow us on Pinterest, and visit us on our Facebook page.
- All prizes are non-transferable and not for re-sale. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s). Tickets to Holiday World must be picked up at Holiday World.
- If you win our Kids World Getaway Giveaway, please note you must be at least 21 to phone in your two-night Holiday Cottage reservation at Lake Rudolph. *Here are the dates the cottage will be available: August 7 – September 11, 2022 ONLY.
- View full rules through the widget below.
Would you like to receive HoliBlog notices – along with news releases and sweepstakes – by email? Sign up here and you can choose whether to receive the emails weekly or the same day the blog posts are published. Thank you!