Are you a Season Passholder who is looking for ways to skip the early Season Pass processing lines? If so, you’re in luck! As soon as your passes are paid in full, we can process them!
If you’re a first-time Passholder, welcome! In order to make your voucher valid, you’ll need to have a Season Pass printed with your photo on it. You can have your Season Pass processed starting at 9:30 AM Central Time any day we’re open, but lines can form early in the season, so we provide several ways to process early and skip right to the fun!
Here are three ways to help you get straight to the rides on your first visit to the park:
Reminder: In order to use any of our early processing options, your Season Passes must be paid in full.
1. Mail Option – Online Only
Easiest option for most Passholders
Between now and April 15, if you purchase your Season Pass in advance, you can upload your photo online and have your Pass mailed to you, and take your Pass straight to the front gate! Click here for the page to submit your photo. Please note the photo requirements above before uploading.
Please note: Pre-K Passes cannot be processed via mail, as we will need to verify them with an age-confirming document (see below).
2. Pick-up Option – Online Only
Easiest option for families with Pre-K Passes
If you prefer to pick up your Season Passes onsite, or if you missed the mail-in deadline, you can use our online processing form to submit your photos and we’ll have them ready for pickup onsite–just don’t forget to bring a photo ID. You can pick up your Passes during our Early Processing Dates (see Option 3), or pick them up in our designated ticket booths any day we’re open.
As we get closer to the start of the season, please allow 10 days for us to print and process your Season Pass before you expect to pick it up.
Please note: Pre-K Passes can be processed for onsite pickup, just remember to bring an age-confirming document (see below) to pick up your Pass.
3. Early Processing Dates
Easiest low-tech option
If you’d prefer a low-tech option, visit us before we open during our Early Processing Dates from April 1, 2, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, and 30 (4 pm – 6 pm CDT each day). Please bring your Season Pass email confirmation and a Photo ID, and we’ll take your photos and print your Passes. Those who selected “Online Pickup” on our Season Pass online processing form may also pick up their Season Passes during these times.
The newest member of our Season Pass family is just the right size for the preschoolers in your family. Our new FREE Pre-K Season Pass allows admission all season long for four- and five-year-olds. Getting ready for the 2023 season is as easy as learning your A-B-Cs:
- Add the Pre-K Pass to Your Online Cart*. You can add it while purchasing Season Passes for everyone else in your group. We’ll get a little information about the Passholder to help you with the next step. 2023 Pre-K Passes will be available through September 4, 2023.
- Bring the Right Paperwork to Holiday World. You’ll need age-confirming documents to process your Pre-K Pass, such as a birth certificate, passport, or green card. Originals, copies, and digital versions are acceptable. Pre-K Passholders must be four or five years old when their Passes are picked up or processed and must have a date of birth on or after May 6, 2017. The last day to process a Pre-K Pass for the 2023 season is September 4, 2023.
- Carry Your Pre-K Pass at All Times! You never know when you’ll want to stop by Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari. Visit HolidayWorld.com/Hours to see our full calendar!
* Note: Pre-K Season Passes are only available online. They must be added to your online shopping cart, registered with Passholder information, and then processed with age-confirming documents at Guest Relations on your first visit of the season. Pre-K Passes cannot be registered at the park or over the phone.
Plus, check out some Frequently Asked Questions about our Pre-K Season Passes.
Our team begins processing your pass as soon as it’s paid in full. No matter what you choose, you can upload your own photo to use for your Platinum Season Pass, Season Pass, Summer Fun Card, or Pre-K Pass right now and we’ll start getting it processed. Click here for the page to submit your photo: https://www.holidayworld.com/spinfo Please note the photo requirements above before uploading.
By taking advantage of these tips, you can make your first visit to Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari a breeze!