Looking for a fun summer job? We’ve got it all right here.
You can dispatch a coaster, award prizes, or sell delicious hot funnel cakes. At Holiday World, it’s not a matter of IF you should work for us, it’s a matter of WHERE!
The fun doesn’t stop when you clock out. Here are some of the job perks here at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari:
Race to Refer
The race is on to refer friends and family to work with you at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari.
First, they need to apply online and use your name as the person who referred them. They cannot have worked for us last year.
The more they work, the more you’ll earn. You’ll accrue HoliPoints based on how many hours they work during each pay period.
Here’s how many points you’ll be able to earn based on those hours worked:
Full-Time Referrals Are Here!
- Refer a candidate who is hired into a full-time position and earn 1,000 HoliPoints after their first day of work.
- New hire must list Referrer’s name on their application or notify the Human Resources department during the onboarding process.
- New hire can’t be a current Seasonal Team Member or can’t have worked for Koch Development Corporation within the past 3 years.
- Active Seasonal, Part-time & Full-time Employees are eligible to receive the HoliPoint bonus.
- Hiring Managers are not eligible to receive the incentive for someone they are responsible for hiring into their own department.
Teachers and Teacher Assistants are eligible for gift cards for their classrooms.
To qualify, just enroll in the program through HR by showing a valid school ID.
You’ll be able to earn up to $250 in Amazon gift cards* for your class based on the number of hours you work and how long you stay with us during the season.
- For a $100 gift card, work 200 hours and stay through July 31
- For an additional $50 gift card, work 225 hours and stay through Labor Day
- For a final $100 gift card, work 250 hours and stay through the end of the season
View all the Teacher Perks Program details here.
* The value of the gift cards is taxable to the Team Member and will be included in the Team Member’s taxable income.
Other Perks You’ll Love
Click on one of the following perks to learn more!
Employee Season PassThat’s right! As a Holiday World Team Member, you can visit the park any time you’re not working. This pass is valid during your employment at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari.
Discounts on Food & MerchandiseTeam members save 50% on food, and 20% on merchandise purchases in the park.
Tuition DiscountReceive tuition discounts through our university and college partnerships! Western Kentucky University, Sullivan University, Indiana Tech, and Hanover College all offer discounts to Holiday World Team Members!
Two FREE UniformsEach Team Member receives two free uniforms for the season.
Tickets & HoliPointsEarn points that you can use toward tickets for friends and family, free uniforms, or save them up for gift cards and other prizes!
Employee TransportationNo car? No problem! With our Employee Transportation program, get a ride or walk to your nearest pick-up location and hop on a bus to Holiday World. Ride for a nominal fee each way, or purchase a season pass you can use all summer!
Exclusive Activities & EventsWhat’s a fun summer job without fun things to do? Enjoy free luncheons throughout the season plus Exclusive Ride Time. Enjoy Cheetah Chase with no wait, then grab a slice or two of free pizza. You can even compete in the Holimpics – our special Team Member competition that only happens once a year. Athletic ability not required.
Employee AwardsThe Holiday Heroes Award recognizes employees who go above and beyond in giving each guest a Golden Guest experience. Award winners receive special recognition and prizes.
Team members who go the extra mile may be recognized with Holiday World Scratch-Off cards with treats picked for our employees.
Free Entry to Other AttractionsVisit other parks and attractions in the surrounding area for free! The full list is available to Team Members through the employee portal.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Human Resources team. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 812-937-5252.
What are you waiting for? Apply to join our team now!