In 2021, we are celebrating our 75 seasons of success with the stars who make that success possible: YOU! Welcome to our 2021 Seasonal Team!
Human Resources will be available at the following dates/times to complete your onboarding process. How can you expect your onboarding experience to look? Here’s a snapshot of what to expect:
Step 1. Complete your online Onboarding Packet in its entirety.
- View each document carefully — only opt-out of the documents that do not pertain to your age category or state of residence.
- The State of Indiana no longer requires work permits for those who are home-schooled and for those who are not residents of Indiana.
We no longer require the Certificate of Residence to be notarized. At this time, no documents for the onboarding process need to be notarized.
Step 2. Visit our HR Office During our regular hours to Complete Your Onboarding, or attend a nearby event:
Visit us in Evansville for paperwork processing or for a walk-in interview in May. The event will be held at Indiana Tech Evansville Campus. Time and date to be posted soon.
Human Resources Office Hours:
- Our office hours for April 2021 are listed below. All times are CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME.
- Please wear a mask or face covering in the Human Resources lobby, and continue to practice social distancing as well. If you’ve been asked to quarantine by your state’s health department, please delay your visit until you are released.
- Be sure to bring your acceptable I-9 identification and complete your portion online before arriving at Holiday World.
- See examples of acceptable forms of identification and remember that at least one of these forms MUST be a photo ID. If you do not have a photo ID, please give us a call. We’re happy to help you figure it out. Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari is an E-Verify employer, and therefore we cannot hire Team Members without a photo ID.
Once you’re onboarded, you’ll need to pick up your 2 free uniforms at the HoliMarket. Here are their hours:
|Saturday, May 01||10 AM||02 PM|
|Sunday, May 02||Closed||Closed|
|Monday, May 03||03 PM||06 PM|
|Tuesday, May 04||03 PM||06 PM|
|Wednesday, May 05||01 PM||04 PM|
|Thursday, May 06||03 PM||06 PM|
|Friday, May 07||10 AM||02 PM|
|Saturday, May 08||08 AM||06 PM|
|Sunday, May 09||08 AM||06 PM|
|Monday, May 10||Closed||Closed|
|Tuesday, May 11||Closed||Closed|
|Wednesday, May 12||01 PM||04 PM|
|Thursday, May 13||03 PM||06 PM|
|Friday, May 14||10 AM||02 PM|
|Saturday, May 15||08 AM||07 PM|
Human Resources (HR) is located on the west side of our Employee Parking Lot on Highway 162 in Santa Claus.
Still Have Questions?
Here’s how to contact us: Call 812-937-5252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org