In 2021, we are celebrating our 75 seasons of success with the stars who make that success possible: YOU! Welcome to our 2021 Seasonal Team!
Human Resources will be available at the following dates/times to complete your onboarding process. How can you expect your onboarding experience to look? Here’s a snapshot of what to expect:
Step 1. Complete your online Onboarding Packet in its entirety.
- View each document carefully — only opt-out of the documents that do not pertain to your age category or state of residence.
- The State of Indiana no longer requires work permits for those who are home-schooled and for those who are not residents of Indiana.
We no longer require the Certificate of Residence to be notarized. At this time, no documents for the onboarding process need to be notarized.
Step 2. Visit our HR Office During our regular hours to Complete Your Onboarding, or attend a nearby event:
Visit us during our regular Human Resources office hours from 10 am – 6 pm CDT daily, OR join us Tuesdays in July from 12 pm – 6 pm CDT for our Hire & Ride Events, OR join us during our next event in a location near you. Our next event is:
Sullivan University, July 7 from 9 am – 1 pm EDT *Please note that Employee Transportation is available from New Albany
- 9 am – 1 pm EDT at Sullivan University — 3101 Bardstown Rd., Louisville, KY.
- Sullivan Student-only hours 1 pm – 5 pm at Sullivan Student Housing — 4004 Gardiner Point Dr. Louisville, KY 40213.
Be sure to bring the following:
- Be sure to bring your acceptable I-9 identification and complete your portion online before arriving at Holiday World. In order to complete all onboarding, you will need the following:
- Direct deposit verification (voided check or other official bank documentation)
- Bring a parent or guardian if you’re under 18 years old. If you’re younger than 18 years old, you’ll need to have a parent or guardian with you to complete some required documents.
- Two forms of ID (including a picture ID) for your Form I-9. Please check here to confirm that you have appropriate documents that establish both identity and employment authorization. Here are a few of the most common combinations people bring (please note that we must have a photo ID):
Reminder: We must verify both identity and employment authorization. Here are a few common identification documents and what they establish:
|Form of Identification||Identification Class|
|US Passport||Establishes both Identity & Employment Authorization|
|Permanent Resident Card||Establishes both Identity & Employment Authorization|
|Authorization Document Card||Establishes both Identity & Employment Authorization|
|Driver’s License||Establishes Identity|
|Student ID with Photo||Establishes Identity|
|School Report Card with Photo ID||Establishes Identity|
|Social Security Account Number Card||Establishes Employment Authorization|
|Birth Certificate||Establishes Employment Authorization|
Above is a list of common documents. For a full list of acceptable documents, please visit the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services website.
If you do not have a photo ID, please give us a call. We’re happy to help you figure it out. Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari is an E-Verify employer, and therefore we cannot hire Team Members without a photo ID.
Once you’re onboarded, you’ll need to pick up your 2 free uniforms at the HoliMarket, which is open anytime during Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari Operating Hours.
Human Resources (HR) is located on the west side of our Employee Parking Lot on Highway 162 in Santa Claus.
Still Have Questions?
Here’s how to contact us: Call 812-937-5252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org