Welcome to our TEAM!
This season, our sights are set on making a difference. Our vision of our 2020 season could not truly be perfect without you being a part of this revolutionary team. We’ll pair our Can-Do Attitude with the visionary HoliSpirit that sweeps through our parks to make an positive impact in our Guests’ day!
The first step in the process is to complete your paperwork.
Listed below, you will find the steps you’ll complete to officially become a Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari Team Member.
1. Complete Required Paperwork
Please click and download the 2020 Paperwork Packet. Next, print and complete all necessary forms for your age and state of residence.
- Team Members under the age of 18 will need to acquire a Work Permit by completing the “Intent to Employ” form and returning the form to your local county school.
- Out-of-state Team Members under the age of 18 should take your completed “Intent to Employ” form along with your Birth Certificate to Heritage Hills High School, located in Lincoln City, Indiana. (Check their calendar to make sure the school is open.)
2. Complete Employee Portion of I-9
- Please click the link included in your employment offer letter and follow the instructions to complete your online I-9.
- Remember, you will need to bring acceptable forms of identification in order to complete your process.
- Click here to see examples of acceptable forms of identification.
3. Come see us!
Please bring all your completed paperwork to Human Resources* along with your I-9 documents and a voided check to be processed. If you don’t have a voided check, we will need a document on your bank’s letterhead stating your routing number, account number, and type of account.
If you do not have access to a printer, please feel free to stop by Human Resources* to pick up the necessary forms.
Through the month of February, Human Resources is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm and on Saturday, February 22nd from 10am to 3pm.
Beginning in March, Human Resources will be open Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm, and Saturday, 10am to 4pm.
Members of our Human Resources team will be accepting paperwork at the following locations on the dates and times listed for your convenience:
- March 19th, 2020 from 4pm to 8pm at the Hampton Inn Evansville Airport
- March 26th, 2020 from 4pm to 8pm at the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Owensboro/Waterfront
- March 30th, 2020 from 4pm to 8pm at the Hampton Inn Evansville Airport
*Human Resources (HR) is located on the west side of our Employee Parking Lot on Highway 162 in Santa Claus.
Here’s how to contact us: Call 812-937-5252 or email email@example.com