Welcome to our TEAM!
2019 is our season of change and we are excited for you to be a part of this revolutionary team. This season, we’ll partner our Can Do Attitude with our HoliSpirit as we continue to make a difference in the world, here at our world, Holiday World!
The first step in the process is to complete your paperwork.
Listed below, you will find the steps you’ll complete to officially become a Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari Team Member.
1. Complete Required Paperwork
Please click and download the 2019 Paperwork Packet. Next, print and complete all necessary forms for your age and state of residence.
- Team Members under the age of 18 will need to acquire a Work Permit by completing the “Intent to Employ” form and returning the form to your local county school.
- Out-of-state Team Members under the age of 18 should take your completed “Intent to Employ” form along with your Birth Certificate to Heritage Hills High School, located in Lincoln City, Indiana. (Check their calendar to make sure the school is open.)
2. Complete Employee Portion of I-9
- Please click the link included in your employment offer letter and follow the instructions to complete your online I-9.
- Remember, you will need to bring acceptable forms of identification in order to complete your process.
- Click here to see examples of acceptable forms of identification.
3. Come see us!
Please bring all your completed paperwork to Human Resources* along with your I-9 documents and a voided check to be processed. If you don’t have a voided check, we will need a document on your bank’s letterhead stating your routing number, account number, and type of account.
If you do not have access to a printer, please feel free to stop by Human Resources* to pick up the necessary forms.
*Human Resources (HR) is located on the west side of our Employee Parking Lot on Highway 162 in Santa Claus.
*Human Resources is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm and Saturdays from 8am to 4pm CDT.
Here’s how to contact us: Call 812-937-5252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org