HoliCash is a complimentary service available to park Guests, who may load a HoliCash Wristband, Gift Card, Season Pass, or Summer Fun Card with money to use as easy payment throughout Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari.
HoliCash is accepted as payment at Ticket Booths, Guest Relations, Holiday World Services, Gift Shops, Restaurants and Snack Stands, human-operated Games, St. Nick’s Rentals, Locker Rental, and over the phone.
A debit-based service, HoliCash requires a positive balance to complete purchases. No credit extension will be provided if sufficient funds are not available to complete a purchase. In that case, another form of payment must be provided.
HoliCash devices are not credit cards or debit cards and carry no warranties, expressed or implied. These devices may be replenished and will be honored only when activated via authorized means.
To purchase HoliCash before your visit, please order HoliCash Gift Cards online or call 1-800-467-2682. During your visit, HoliCash devices may be loaded with all accepted forms of payment at Gift Shops and Holiday World Services.
Choose from these HoliCash Devices
- Season Passes and Summer Fun Cards – Our all-in-one Season Passes provide admission, food and merchandise discounts, plus HoliCash payment (once loaded with the amount of your choosing) throughout both parks. HoliCash may also be loaded onto Summer Fun Cards.
- Gift Cards – These cards may be purchased online or over the phone (1-800-467-2682, option 3) before your visit, or purchased/loaded at Gift Shops and Holiday World Services in any amount.
- Wristbands – Guests may load a temporary-use wristband for use during a visit. HoliCash wristbands are available, free of charge, at Gift Shops and Holiday World Services.
- Vouchers – Pre-printed vouchers are available to certain Groups and Picnic customers. Vouchers must be purchased or reserved in advance through the Holiday World Group Sales Office (1-800-467-2682, option 3) and are not available for purchase at the park. Vouchers are printed with specific expiration dates and can be used until the value is $0 within that time frame.
HoliCash Dormancy Rules & Fees
Season Passes, Summer Fun Cards, Gift Cards, and Wristbands:
- These HoliCash devices will be considered dormant if there are no transactions on the invoice tied to the device for a period of 36 months.
- Transactions that will prevent dormancy, if performed at least once every 36 months, include loading money onto the HoliCash device or using the device for payment.
- Once considered dormant, a 100% maintenance fee will be applied to balances remaining on these HoliCash devices. Positive balances will be reduced to zero, but only if the above dormancy rules apply.
HoliCash Expiration Rules for Vouchers
HoliCash Vouchers are printed with specific valid dates that may range from one day to a full Holiday World operating season. Vouchers will not work or be accepted as payment before or after the valid date range. Once a HoliCash Voucher expires, all remaining funds are forfeited.
Refunds for Remaining Balances
HoliCash balances remaining on Season Passes, Summer Fun Cards, Gift Cards, and Vouchers are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash, except where required by law.
HoliCash funds remaining on an expired Season Pass or Summer Fun Card can still be used throughout the parks even though the expired Season Pass or Summer Fun Card will no longer provide admission. If preferred, funds remaining on an expired Season Pass or Summer Fun Card may be used to purchase a HoliCash Gift Card.
Balances remaining on Wristbands at the end of a Guest’s visit can be transferred to a HoliCash Gift Card at Holiday World Services.
If requested, balances remaining on Wristbands may be refunded at Holiday World Services up to a maximum amount of $50 per Wristband. Refunds must go back to the original form of payment. If a credit card or other HoliCash device was used to load the wristband, it must be presented for the refund to be provided. Otherwise, remaining balances can be transferred to a Gift Card.
To check the balance of a HoliCash device, visit Holiday World Services during park operating hours. During non-operating days, contact Holiday World at 1-800-467-2682 during business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm CT). Please be prepared to provide your 16-digit HoliCash number.
Lost or Stolen HoliCash:
Lost or stolen HoliCash devices will not be replaced or refunded. Protect your HoliCash devices as you would other forms of payment. Due to the nature of debit-type devices, proof of purchase does not prove ownership.
Because Season Passes and Summer Fun Cards are directly tied to a Guest’s personal information, they can be replaced for a $5 fee at Guest Relations. Any associated funds that remain on the Season Pass or Summer Fun Card will automatically roll over to the new Pass or Card when replaced. Funds used without the consent of the Season Pass or Summer Fun Cardholder will not be replaced or refunded.