There’s nothing like taking an inner-tube ride on a long, lovely river! Bahari River includes currents and waterfalls. And, if you’re a roller coaster enthusiast, you’ll appreciate the view of The Voyage’s giant lifthill. Float on over for a few more photos on our HoliBlog.
Find Bahari River
Tips For Your Visit
- Inner tubes are free at Splashin’ Safari
- Inner tubes are optional and come in several sizes.
- This river is fun for the entire family, be they infants (on your lap) or simply young at heart.
- Create your own family armada by holding on to each others’ inner tubes.
- Bahari River meanders along, with a choice of which branch of the river to take toward the end.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have a back or neck condition or have had recent surgery, injury, or illness.
- Type: Action river
- Length: 1,100 feet long
- Width: 20 feet wide
- Water depth: 28 inches
- Water elements: strong currents and waterfalls