All the pretty seahorses! Dasher’s Seahorses ride has brought joy to generations of children. Take a look on our HoliBlog for more fun!
Generations of children have "dashed" over to ride these seahorses every time they visit. Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- Have smaller children hug their seahorse around the neck to hold on.
- Taller children should hold onto the pole above their seahorse’s head.
Please remind your child to always stay on the rides until the ride operator says it’s okay to get off.
- Parents: You are welcome to help your child onto their seahorse.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have a back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, or is prone to motion sickness or dizziness.
- Height limit: Maximum 54″
- Type: Children’s seahorse-go-round
- Ride: 10 seahorses
- Description: Seahorses are suspended and may sway
- Direction: Counter clockwise