Calling all turkeys! The town of Autumn Falls is missing its turkeys! It’s your family’s challenge to round them up, just in time for Thanksgiving. Keep looking – those turkeys are hiding around every corner. Use your “turkey caller” to stake your claim on each missing bird in this one-of-a-kind dark ride. Check out these stories, videos and photos about the Gobbler Getaway here on our HoliBlog.
The charming town of Autumn Falls is missing its turkeys! It’s your family’s challenge to round them up! Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- Use the Turkey Callers to capture those fowl birds and see who gets the highest score.
- A small child may ride with an adult, but must sit in his or her own seat (not on the adult’s lap) and be secured by the safety restraint.
- Ride at least once to enjoy this beautiful ride and the fun storyline. Then pick your “turkey caller” and find those turkeys!
- This is a calm ride in air-conditioning for families to enjoy together.
- Please pull down on your lap bar down before picking up your turkey caller. This way, the cord connecting the caller to the car is over the bar, allowing you to move the caller more freely.
- Aim for the blue lights in the corner of the targets. This will give you a better chance at scoring points!
- Look up, down and all around. Those turkeys are hiding everywhere!
- Shooting for a high score? Be sure to sit in the front seat of your turkey trotter and line your caller up with the targets.
- Your trigger button should face toward the targets. A good way to test it out is to use the practice targets in front of you upon getting into your trotter.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have had a recent surgery, injury, or illness or are sensitive to strobe lights.
- Guests with forearm casts on both arms must be accompanied by a Supervising Companion.
- Want another helping of all this turkey talk? Check out these HoliBlog posts.
- Height limit: Minimum 42” to ride without a supervising companion; under 42″ must ride in same seat as a supervising companion (16+); no lap babies
- Weight limit: Maximum combined weight, 880 pounds per car
- Type: Interactive dark ride
- Opened: May of 2006
- Vehicles: 12 cars
- Capacity: Maximum 4 adults per car
- Speed: 2.5 feet per second
- Manufacturer: Sally Corporation
- The granny in the rocking chair: Her name is Abigail. Please say hello to her and her kitty.