Holidog has his own choo-choo train in Holidog’s FunTown! We hope you’ll enjoy making memories with your family as Holidog Express takes you through Mother Goose Land on this family train ride! Full steam ahead to our Holiblog for more stories, videos and photos about the Holidog Express.
Tips For Your Visit
- Please finish all food and drinks before boarding the train.
- Be sure to look out both sides of your car to see all the Mother Goose characters during your ride.
- Don’t forget to wave to Guests enjoying Holidog’s FunTown as you pass them.
- Enjoy a cool moment as you pass through the new tunnel.
- The last seat on the caboose faces backwards.
- This is one of the few rides in the park on which cameras are allowed, so have yours ready!
- Enjoy Holidog Express after dark and see all the statues illuminated for your ride!
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have had a recent surgery, injury, or illness.
- Guests with forearm casts on both arms must be accompanied by Supervising Companion.
Height limit: Minimum 42″ to ride without a supervising companion
Type: Train ride
Train engine: Diesel
Vehicles: One locomotive and two coaches
Speed: 5 mph
Length: 1/6 mile (855 feet)
Track gauge: 24 inches
Accessibility: May remain in wheelchair to ride
Manufacturer: Chance Rides