It’s time to burn off some energy, so head on over to Holidog’s Treehouse! With two stories of interactive, accessible playground fun, children (plus older siblings and adults accompanying their children) can play together!
Tips For Your Visit
- The structure is sturdy enough for adults, too, who may accompany their under-54″ children.
- Please remind older children to keep an eye out for little ones while playing.
- Be careful on walkways, especially when wet.
- Holidog’s Treehouse is wheelchair accessible.
- If your child is not quite ready for Holidog’s Treehouse, look behind it and you’ll find Just for Pups, a smaller version of some Treehouse structures.
- Holidog’s FunTown is least busy early and late in the day.
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have back or neck condition or have had recent surgery, injury, or illness.
Height limit: Maximum 54″ (plus children’s accompanying parents and older siblings)
Type: Interactive play structure
Height: Two stories
Features: Interactive play elements, slides
Accessibility: Holidog’s Treehouse is wheelchair accessible