Jungle Racer is a five-story-tall complex of 10 racing water slides. Racers ride on toboggan-style foam mats in individual lanes and compete to be the first to cross the finish line. Challenge your entire family to race on Jungle Racer! And no arguments below, as an electronic scoreboard displays the winners. Race on over to our Holiblog for more photos and stories.
Tips For Your Visit
- Don’t forget to carry a mat with you.
- Be sure to study the signs up top so that you ride correctly.
- Get ready, get set, go! The family can race each other head-first down these crazy colorful slides!
- It seems that Dads always win!
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, heart condition, or a fear of heights.
- Guests wearing neck braces, full arm casts that cover the elbow, or full leg casts that cover the knee may not ride.
Height limit: Minimum of 42” to ride
Type: Racing slides
Height: 5 stories
Length: 314 feet
Mats: Toboggan-style foam mats