Liberty Launch is a “double shot” ride; it uses compressed air to blast riders seven stories high and then bounces them up and down before coming to rest back at ground level. Try to guess the exact second when the “launch” will happen—it’s harder than you may think! Hang on tight as you make your way over to our HoliBlog for more stories, videos and photos about Liberty Launch.
Feel the freedom of flying up seven stories and then bouncing back to terra firma. Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- Try seats on all four sides; each has a different view of the park.
- Swing your legs as you ride, but be sure to leave your shoes or sandals down below if there’s any chance they’ll fall off.
- Riding alone? Try the single riders line. Ride operators will use this line as needed.
- Place all loose items, including those in your pockets, on the shelf in front of you so they don’t get launched!
- Be sure to take off flip-flops or other footwear that doesn’t fit snuggly before boarding the ride.
- Feeling friendly? Wave to the ride operator in the window when sitting on the back side.
- Non-riders may capture photos of their family and friends from all four sides of the ride.
- For shorter wait times, ride during the afternoon.
- Keep your head back against the headrest before and during your launch. Have a safe blast off!
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, heart condition, or a fear of heights.
- Guests with unsecured leg prosthesis may not ride.
- Need a lift? Bounce over to our HoliBlog and see more videos and story.
Height limit: Minimum of 48″ to ride
Type: “Double Shot” tower ride
Opened: May of 2003
Height: Drop is 70 feet
Speed: Up to 35 mph
Restraint: Overhead lap bar