When the weather’s warm, this sprayground in Holidog’s FunTown will keep your little ones cool and bursting with giggles.
When the weather’s warm, this sprayground in Holidog’s FunTown will keep your little ones cool and bursting with giggles. Read More »
Tips For Your Visit
- Children may change into swimsuits for this, or play in their street clothes.
- Be sure to apply more free sunscreen afterwards.
- Children who aren’t potty trained must wear swim diapers.
- Diapers must be changed in restrooms, which are nearby.
- No horseplay; this is for smaller children.
- This is a great area to cool your little ones off on a hot day.
- Catch a sneak peak of the water temperature before heading to Splashin’ Safari.
- Holidog’s FunTown is least busy early and late in the day.
Note: Sprayground is turned off in cooler weather.